Sign in to follow this  
San Miguel

Ryan Bertrand says loss to scum has not dented fighting spirit

We''ll see on Monday night but if there is no fighting spirit for the 6 points which could save us then it''s hopeless. I for one don''t think the likes of the Doc, Lee and Clingan will be giving it up. As gutted as I was on Sunday I still believe we will throw everything at Reading and they certainly owe it to the fans

I like Plastic, and thought he had a decent game on Sunday, but I did have to laugh at this:

But don''t mention the R-word to full-back Ryan Bertrand. The 19-year-old, close to completing a full season on loan from Chelsea, insists there will be no surrender at Carrow Road.

“Everyone''s positive. We don''t even think about relegation. To be honest, the word hasn''t even come up in the changing room,” said Bertrand.

I bet you don''t think about relegation, Ryan. You''re not going to be playing in League 1 next year, are you?

I think that our best chance of staying up is to get Roy Hodgson to come and watch us in our last two games, making sure of course that Sammy knows he''s there...