Sign in to follow this  
Wombledoner

Charlton Away, East Stand Block A

For all of us fans who have not managed to get tickets in the away end, this is the place to be. Probably be over 500 of us in this part of the ground. Who else is up for it?? 

get a charlton friend to buy the tickets for you, meet them at the ground, pay for tickets, cover up colours before you enter ground....and hey presto....thats what i''m doing anyway

I personally would have a go at buying them yourself. Im just guessing but I would think they would sell them to you. There bit wont be sold out and they know they can make a bit of money by selling us tickets and there shouldnt be much trouble between us and their supporters as their issnt really much of a rivalry

I think u can just have them sent to a non NR adress as with the Ipswich mate, here is the number. 0871 226 1905.Its a 1315 kick off now as to appease SKY SPORTS!Speakin to a mate its a right C''nt to get to!

Conflicting information on their website. It says in latest news they are on genetal sale. On the online booking page it suggests season ticket and members only. Have you tried booking online without filling in the membership number?

[quote user="adajam4"]I think u can just have them sent to a non NR adress as with the Ipswich mate, here is the number. 0871 226 1905.Its a 1315 kick off now as to appease SKY SPORTS!Speakin to a mate its a right C''nt to get to![/quote]

Prove it.

[quote user="adajam4"]I think u can just have them sent to a non NR adress as with the Ipswich mate, here is the number. 0871 226 1905.

Its a 1315 kick off now as to appease SKY SPORTS!
Speakin to a mate its a right C''nt to get to!
[/quote]

Really easy to get to if you drive. Straight off the end of the M11 and head for the tunnel. Only 5 minutes once under the river.

tried using the booking form on their website and it said tickets are only available to season ticket holders and members and are not on general sale yet!!!!!!!! have applied to become a member of their red club using my Norwich address, will try anything, so will let you know what happens

just apply for membership as it''s free then buy your ticket as normal......sounds like theres going to be quite a few norwich in this stand : )