Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

F**** CHEATING SCUM!

I know this has been discussed over and over but i''ve only just round to seeing the ''penalty'' on virgin media!

WHAT ELSE COULD MARSHALL HAVE DONE?!?!?

I''m not normally one to pin all the blame on the referees but seriously this is a joke!

Remember the match-fixing allegations after the Derby game, looks like the referees are in on it. =P

Let''s just pray that Coventry do us a favour tonight!!! PLEASE!

Truly gutted ramble, apologies. 

The referee is to blame, not the scum (tho i hate to say it). if we were given a dodgy penalty (that''ll be the day) i wouldn''t expect the player involved to tell the ref that it wasn''t a penalty

it''s about time for video replays in big decisions like this - loads of talk about it in the past, but no league is brave enough to give it a try

COME ON COVENTRY!!

If Lisbie had more grace I''d suggest he should be a ballerina. Yeah refs at fault really, if you are offered the penalty you aren''t exactly going to pass it up. Just another one to add to the list of the refs going with the home fans. Not the first and sure as hell won''t be the last

but why does the ref never go with the home fans when the venue is Carrow Road!? the whole world is against us i tell ye!

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

I know this has been discussed over and over but i''ve only just round to seeing the ''penalty'' on virgin media!

WHAT ELSE COULD MARSHALL HAVE DONE?!?!?

I''m not normally one to pin all the blame on the referees but seriously this is a joke!

Remember the match-fixing allegations after the Derby game, looks like the referees are in on it. =P

Let''s just pray that Coventry do us a favour tonight!!! PLEASE!

Truly gutted ramble, apologies. 

[/quote]

Oh er Dan............feel any better now?[:D]

Oh dear....

A game lasts 90 minutes and we just weren''t good enough.

it is ok to say we weren''t good enough over the ninety minutes but everyone knows it isn''t always the case that the best team that wins and that luck and key moments change the game.

Yeah and if it wasn''t for diving cheating slaphead Andy Johnson when we playe Palarse away in the Prem we''d have probably stayed up!

The fact we didn''t win a game for the first dozen or so fixtures in the Prem - hasn''t really got anything to do with us falling from top-flight grace....(Or, us playing the Doc as a striker).....and Simon Charlton as a......whatever?