Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

the fans are the key-jordi

come on n&p and everyone get together ans sing!!!

for the first time on monday we need to get behind the team from all angles of the staduim, no good saying you will on here, acturly do it!

im in the barclay and if we didn''t sing then it would be a grave yard

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

im in the barclay 

[/quote]

no wonder its not what it was 10 years ago in there :(

jas :)

Listen to me young man, sitting in the N&P last week, reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix i wasn''t disturbed by your loutish cheering recently. 

What im trying to say recently the Barclay have been in poor form, maybe its the sun in your eyes i know not but something is stopping you from making noise.

Now you keep your eyes off of my boy!   

And Jordi as for me singing, im sorry but i shall have to decline.  I havent read any of the books from Morrisons yet and from what ive seen there is a good collection of crime/ horror genre in there. 

Carrow Road is a shell of its former self and I for one am quite glad, the quite time has given me the opportunity to get to know some of the wee boys near me and the Doc could have a contender for my bum in his bed come next week depending on his performance.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

im in the barclay 

[/quote]

[/quote]

My thoughts entirely.........

[/quote]

Here here, the younger generation just don;t have the passion when they know they can go home and watch Man U on Sky.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

im in the barclay 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here here, the younger generation just don;t have the passion when they know they can go home and watch Man U on Sky.

im in the barclay 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]

yeah your chanting hasnt once distracted me from staring at gary doherty beautiful body recently

[/quote]

You and Mrs Doherty must be in dire need of a visit to a reputable optician. It''s either that or you should stop drinking at lunchtimes.

I''m 17 and sing wherever i sit, and feel passionately about this club. I have no time for Man Utd, or any of the top four teams for that matter, and only watch them on television because i like watching football.Don''t assume we''re all the same. Sure, some come just for the sake of live football - but a big number of us can be just as passionate as some of you.

[quote user="hogesar"]I''m 17 and sing wherever i sit, and feel passionately about this club. I have no time for Man Utd, or any of the top four teams for that matter, and only watch them on television because i like watching football.

Don''t assume we''re all the same. Sure, some come just for the sake of live football - but a big number of us can be just as passionate as some of you.
[/quote]

And seeing as im usually with him, I have to say thats all true. We sing and all wherever we''re sitting, occasionally to the annoyance of grumpy old guys at away games. I''m 17 too, as are most of the people we go to games with. Its not just those fans from the good old days who are passionate about the club and sing at games.

There''s too many grannies and wimpish kids whose balls haven''t dropped to make a decent noise at Carrow Road these days.  [:P]

i have too many old people around me :P but there is a couple of people in the row in front to the side who don''t sing, they shout to the top of there voices, and there pretty young, i do try and sing as well, most of the time

[quote]Does anyone under 30 sing?  I''ve never heard them![/quote]

you havent heard me yet then dave.. im 28 this year and been in the Barclay since 1996.. i sing, and shout, and rant and rave.. always have done.. even when i was a nipper and sat in the south stand with my dad i used too!

[quote user="shyster"]There''s too many grannies and wimpish kids whose balls haven''t dropped to make a decent noise at Carrow Road these days.  [:P]
[/quote]

the sort of crowd Delia wanted when she first took over!