Sign in to follow this  
Hucks 96

Welcome to Coventry - here have 3 points...

Doesn''t look good

BARNSLEY WILL BE RELISHING COMING HERE

Posted on: Tue 21 Apr 2009

COVENTRY City boss Chris Coleman believes the Reds will be relishing facing his Sky Blues tonight.

Coleman told www.ccfc.co.uk: "I

think if I was Barnsley I would relish playing us at the moment. We''ve

had a bit of a poor run of form and after the Nottingham Forest game we

now have eight first team players unavailable for selection, the second

time we''ve had a problem with fit bodies this season.

"Against Forest in the first half we were excellent and played some

great football but didn''t capitalise on our chances and then we saw a

completely different performance in the second half and that''s been the

story of our season.

"Barnsley are trying to avoid relegation and they will want to come

at us, try and pack the midfield and our problem is we have no natural

wingers. With David Bell and Jordan Henderson we addressed that problem

and now they are no longer available we''re left with the same problem

again.

More like "spook to Lee Clarke who informed me of some of Norwich Citys brighter prospects,so i went to have a look at them for myself on sunday now i''ve seen what i want i''m going to do my best to send them down so that i can be first in the cue for the clean out sale on may 4th.[:@] 

Its beginning to sound like the result is already decided.  They just have the inconvience of actually playing the 90 minutes.Wasn''t Chris Coleman manager of Fulham ''that'' day?    What a coooont.

And here is the overall problem.We have been, over the whole season, so consistently poor that we now lack the ability to secure our own survival.The culmination of years of failure and bad investment.

[quote user="Duffman"]Its beginning to sound like the result is already decided.  They just have the inconvience of actually playing the 90 minutes.Wasn''t Chris Coleman manager of Fulham ''that'' day?    What a coooont.[/quote]Not really his fault our team didn''t show up.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Duffman"]Its beginning to sound like the result is already decided.  They just have the inconvience of actually playing the 90 minutes.Wasn''t Chris Coleman manager of Fulham ''that'' day?    What a coooont.[/quote]Not really his fault our team didn''t show up.[/quote]Yeah I know, just generally don''t like the guy so any chance I see to have a dig.......   That''s how things work on this message board.

Come on Coventry.The writing might be on the wall, but anything can happen.I mean, how many people here were confident of us getting a draw, or a win against Ipswich? Most, from what i read. So let''s hope a little longer. ;]