Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Just Realised

Depends on Forest as well, we are three behind them but with a better goal difference, Worst case scenario before Reading game, Barnsley PL 45 Pts 53Forest PL 45 Pts 52S''oton PL 45 Pts 47 Norwich PL44 Pts 46 We would have to beat Reading & Charlton + hope Forest loose on the final day Let''s just hope Coventry, Wolves & Blackpool can do us a few favors.

[quote user="Jamie DiBiase"]Barnesly win tuesday or saturday and we lose monday we are down [:|]
[/quote]

are you related to the million dollar man? if so the match against Jake the Snake was a classic!

jas :)

[quote user="Jamie DiBiase"]Barnesly win tuesday or saturday and we lose monday we are down [:|]
[/quote]

Corr your a wee bit slow arent you...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Jamie DiBiase"]Barnesly win tuesday or saturday and we lose monday we are down [:|][/quote]

are you related to the million dollar man? if so the match against Jake the Snake was a classic!

[/quote] no im not haha

Jake the Snake...quality wrestling not like todays pretenders! Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss man, Legion of Doom, Papa Shango, the list goes on!!

[quote user="hurricane"]Jake the Snake...quality wrestling not like todays pretenders! Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss man, Legion of Doom, Papa Shango, the list goes on!![/quote]Nonsense, Batista, Jericho or The Rock would have taken any of those out.  Big Show would take out Andre the Giant, Triple H would beat Hogan... no comparison, today''s WWE superstars are bigger, faster, stronger and tougher.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="hurricane"]Jake the Snake...quality wrestling not like todays pretenders! Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss man, Legion of Doom, Papa Shango, the list goes on!![/quote]

Nonsense, Batista, Jericho or The Rock would have taken any of those out.  Big Show would take out Andre the Giant, Triple H would beat Hogan... no comparison, today''s WWE superstars are bigger, faster, stronger and tougher.

[/quote]

Mister Chops, sorry to break this to you, but its all fairytale[:O]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="hurricane"]Jake the Snake...quality wrestling not like todays pretenders! Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss man, Legion of Doom, Papa Shango, the list goes on!![/quote]Nonsense, Batista, Jericho or The Rock would have taken any of those out.  Big Show would take out Andre the Giant, Triple H would beat Hogan... no comparison, today''s WWE superstars are bigger, faster, stronger and tougher.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh yeah, right.  You think Rey Mysterio beat the Big Show because it was all pre-arranged?

Plymouth are also dropping like a ton of poo....[quote user="Jamie DiBiase"]Barnesly win tuesday or saturday and we lose monday we are down [:|][/quote]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="hurricane"]Jake the Snake...quality wrestling not like todays pretenders! Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss man, Legion of Doom, Papa Shango, the list goes on!![/quote]

Nonsense, Batista, Jericho or The Rock would have taken any of those out.  Big Show would take out Andre the Giant, Triple H would beat Hogan... no comparison, today''s WWE superstars are bigger, faster, stronger and tougher.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah, right.  You think Rey Mysterio beat the Big Show because it was all pre-arranged?
[/quote]

It''s sports entertainment, it''s not the real deal. 

I''m not saying that people don''t get hurt, but after the ''''show'''' which is what it is, they all go back stage and for the most part shake hands and hug.

How do I know this? Well that''s for me to know [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="hurricane"]Jake the Snake...quality wrestling not like todays pretenders! Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss man, Legion of Doom, Papa Shango, the list goes on!![/quote]Nonsense, Batista, Jericho or The Rock would have taken any of those out.  Big Show would take out Andre the Giant, Triple H would beat Hogan... no comparison, today''s WWE superstars are bigger, faster, stronger and tougher.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh yeah, right.  You think Rey Mysterio beat the Big Show because it was all pre-arranged? [/quote]I''ve got omney on Ricky Knight taking the 2010 Royal Rumble.

Funny that the bottom 6 all play eachother on the final day.

[/quote]

todays starts are Yesterdays Slow fat old men! HBK,  Ric flair, the undertaker.. someone needs to tell Vinnie mac its not 1991 anymore.

Jake the snakes promos to camera were always brilliant! i still say there was no one better on a microphone than him.. if any of you have a tape of the 1992 Royal rumble watch his short peice to Camera.. and also the one before the Di Biasie match.... you''d be hard pressed to find a wrestler today with that much skill with words and timing.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]Oh yeah, right.  You think Rey Mysterio beat the Big Show because it was all pre-arranged? [/quote]

I''m not saying that people don''t get hurt, but after the ''''show'''' which is what it is, they all go back stage and for the most part shake hands and hug.

[/quote]Are you the Undertaker?  Cool!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yeah, right.  You think Rey Mysterio beat the Big Show because it was all pre-arranged?
[/quote]

[/quote]

WAY, all this time I''ve believed your statements that the one pseudonym was used for both you and your spouse on this forum. Now, you have me thinking you may have been Billy two Rivers in a previous life before the change????