Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

E-mailed club yesterday asking about Charlton tickets

I e-mailed the club yesterday because thought it was april 1st again.....im absolutely gutted im not going. I know...some of you will say that i should have applied before, but im not the only one fooled by the mysterious 800 tickets that were supposed to be on sale wednesday.

Sent: 20 April 2009 15:49
To: Ticket
Subject:

I thought that some tickets for the Charlton game were going on general sale on wednesday? but i read on the website that the game is sold out now?! can you confirm?

Regards

James

From:Offline Lisa Calton (lisac@ncfc-canaries.co.uk) on behalf of Ticket (NCFCTicketOffice@ncfc-canaries.co.uk)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent:20 April 2009 14:55:33
To:

Hello James

Thank you for your email, tickets were only available on Wednesday subject to availability however we had a large number of applications in via the post back dated from the Easter holidays making the game now sold out.

Regards

Lisa

mmm a whole week after Easter???

Either Norwich Royal Mail Sorting Office needs to get their affairs in order or NCFC is stitching up it''s fans yet again... nevermind we will be down by Charlton anyhow by the looks of it so look on the bright side, you will have saved yourself a journey and some cash.

I''d like to know what muppet decided to have the deadline on Easter Monday... honestly what did they expect? What''s the point of having a deadline if you''re not going to stick to it.