Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

If Reading win tonight

...then they will guarantee their play-off place with superior goal difference. Hopefully players will be rested for our game with them next week so they can prepare for the play-offs.

I think it wont even be an issue.....even if by some miracle cov turn it around...do you honestly think the players will turn in a performance against reading....and charlton???? Two wins in a row?? They couldnt even put in a full shift in the biggest match of the season on sunday!!! Get ready for the "on loan to divison one" banners at the charlton match (or maybe even the reading one)........how long we will be "loaned" to division 1 is another issue.....if when we were relegated from the prem in the 90s is anything to go by we could be looking at a very long time.

No, Reading will want to build momentum off the back of a poor run, to generate some form and get the team confidence up.  They will come to Carrow Road to have a game, not to lay down and let us win.

i''ve seen little ole naaarwich play some great floodlit evening games over the years...we could build up a head of steam and ''do ''em...''the game i don''t like if trying to get anything away at charlton...i reckon the boys will be ''playing for the crowd'' on monday night - knowing that if the lose - their lap of honour for season end will be to an half empty stadium - 

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]i''ve seen little ole naaarwich play some great floodlit evening games over the years...we could build up a head of steam and ''do ''em...''

the game i don''t like if trying to get anything away at charlton...

i reckon the boys will be ''playing for the crowd'' on monday night - knowing that if the lose - their lap of honour for season end will be to an half empty stadium - 

[/quote]

No, the excuse for an empty stadium after the final whistle - will be that folk had to leave to catch trains, buses to get home as it was getting late, and all the kids have to be up in the morning.....''maybe''....

i hope they do put in a performance, but im not feeling confident at all. Im sure the "fans" will be there to chant and applaud the "battling" players who have given their all this season as well as the board who could also do a lap, we might even see delia come on at half time to really fire the crowd with a "lets be havin you" type rant! It is on sky tv after all so would be some free publicity!!