Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Well That was lucky! now make the most of it norwich

just been giving a chance and a silverlining, now we have to make the most of it. U gotta take risks, so i say start cody. always looks lively and pacey. thoughts?

It would help our cause if  both Barnsley and Forest were to lose at the weekend, mind you we still have to beat Reading. 

mooney could at as target man, and cody running off. only thig we havent seen is his fitness.

I have been away for a month so can''t comment on recent games bar reading the reports, but before I left, Mooney and Gow were causing no end of problems for the oppo and when Cody came on, he looked good too, so I would probably go with them. Actually, isn''t Mooney going to be missing against his parent club? If so, I would have Lee and Cody, power and williness to chase lost causes with Lee and pace and an eye for a goal with Cody.

totaally forgot about mooney. i say lee and cody then.

team should be; Marshall,Semmy, Shacks, Doc, Berty,Croft (if not injured after scum game, not heard anything), russel,clingan, Gow (wasn''t good against scum), cody,lee

Please please please can someone phone neil adams on canary call after the reading match and say that you cant understand why gunn didnt play mooney, is he injured neil wasss goooin on?? could be funny!