Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Super sky blues v barnsley match thread

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Bigus"]Barnsley commentator just said they have a chance of stealing Lee Croft if we go down.[/quote]They are most welcome to him!It worked before so here goes...if coventry win ill stay off this message board until next monday [/quote]I''d rather keep him. Especially in League One, his direct running could cause alot of problems.[/quote]Is CT a good runner then?[/quote]I don''t know. Are you, CT?

Can''t see Coventry bothering to help us or caring if they lose as they have nothing to play for.

Sorry if I''m sounding fed up but if Barnsley win tonight will people accept its all over and draw a line under this season??

[quote user="cityangel"]

Can''t see Coventry bothering to help us or caring if they lose as they have nothing to play for.

Sorry if I''m sounding fed up but if Barnsley win tonight will people accept its all over and draw a line under this season??

[/quote]we''ll only be 3 points adrift of forest!!!but sure - it seems like the fat lady is warming up already???

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I think most people already have. Everyone''s just hoping we can stay up until we''re mathmatically relegated. If Barnsley win though, I for one think its all over.

Yeovil away, anyone??

Anyone else listening to the game? Realised i can get commentary from canaries world.HT whistle just gone, Cov booed off the pitch. Only chance they''ve had is Ward smashing a header off the bar. Doesn''t look good for us.Yeovil here we come.

Anyone else think this is pretty typical of the season we''ve had? No luck, with key results going completely against us.I of course appreciate we''re down here on merit alone. But come on - someone give us a bloody break for crying out loud!

Im listening to mate. They sound rubbish at min. Am i the only one who thinks that one of their commentators sounds like Gary Linekar ?

Yeovil away sounds horrible but i fear thats where we are going!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Can''t see Croft signing a contract with a league 1 club.[/quote]

Me either, League 2 would suit his crossing abilities!

[/quote]Why? If you''re winger who can''t cross you''re as affective in Lowestoft''s league as your are in the Championship.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Bigus"]Barnsley commentator just said they have a chance of stealing Lee Croft if we go down.[/quote]

They are most welcome to him!

It worked before so here goes...

if coventry win ill stay off this message board until next monday
[/quote]

Come on Coventry!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I still say if we win both out games, we will be safe.[/quote]

That may well be true, but it just isn''t going to happen. Our players have proven to be gutless over the course of the season. Even if we beat Reading we''ll never beat Charlton in the last game.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I still say if we win both out games, we will be safe.[/quote]

That may well be true, but it just isn''t going to happen. Our players have proven to be gutless over the course of the season. Even if we beat Reading we''ll never beat Charlton in the last game.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Yeovil away sounds horrible but i fear thats where we are going![/quote]

I agree tbh. I guess i''ll see you there though

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[/quote]Exactly how i feel. I think with our crowd there etc, we might just scrape a win with a fantastic win over Reading. Will we carry it over to Charlton away? Much less likely? We''ll be nervous as fuck, Charlton will be cool, relaxed, knowing that they''ve hit a bit of form and trying to bring a bit of optimism around the place.

Win both I think we can stay up. It is a godsend Plymouth playing Barnsley on the last day. If they both lose on saturday (Wolves and OPR) so very possible and we win, we will only be a point behind both of them, meaning a win at Charlton would be enough and possibly a draw to keep us up

[quote user="Jim Kent"]C''mon Chris Coleman we need your best teamtalk.[/quote]or conversely send gunny into the barnsley dressing room - they''re sure to come out the traps slow second half then[:''(]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Yeovil away sounds horrible but i fear thats where we are going![/quote]why are Yeovil always the example of ''we are down, this is as bad as it gets'' ?? It''s not a bad away day/ night though ;-) although it is cold..