Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Super sky blues v barnsley match thread

I''ve got a blue t-shirt on supporting the Sky Blues all the way!

If its the same Coventry side who turned up at Carrow Road this season, then they have a great chance.

Coventry: Westwood, Osbourne, Ward, Turner, Hall, Gunnarsson, Beuzelin, Doyle, Fox, Eastwood, Simpson.

Subs: Marshall, Grandison, Walker, Wynter, Cain.

Barnsley: Steele, Hassell, Moore, Guedes, Kozluk, Campbell-Ryce, Colace, De Silva, Hammill, Bogdanovic, Macken.

Subs: Muller, Odejayi, El Haimour, Teymourian, DevaneyPretty strong cov team there IMO

God.. if your reading this... please work a miracle for us tonight.. and then afterwards get out of my seat!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

God.. if your reading this... please work a miracle for us tonight.. and then afterwards get out of my seat!

jas :)

[/quote]I think Hucks is training now with the Quakes.... weird time differences and all that

Come on Coventry !!!!!!   We did you a favour by selling Bellamy to you. Now it''s your turn to do us a favour !!!!

This has clearly been coming, everything that has been said about this match by the managers points to a Barnsley win.

Disaster...Barnsley are up for the fight, something we do not seem to be. Could you see us getting a result there?

Lets hope Cov turn it around, our survival almost certianly hangs on it

OTBC

St.John

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]We could be in real trouble after tonight, Barnsley really want it and Coventry have not done us any favours in recent weeks!![/quote]Including the two clear handballs at CR.