Sign in to follow this  
dangerousdrury

Wigan and McKenzie

Just spotted that Wigan have agreed a fee with Posh for Leon McKenzie. If he moves, that would give the Latics a quartet of Ellington, Horsfield, McKenzie and Neil Roberts to choose from: no room for Hucks there then, I think. Also, with regard to Hucks'' agent, let''s not forget that what he may want his client to do and what Darren Huckerby wants to do could very easily be two different things. The agent will want be judging where Hucks should go purely on the size of the potential transfer fee involved and the wages he will earn ... as we saw with Darren Eadie, the player can often be equally concerned with the location of the club, and the extent to which he can enjoy his football with them. With this in mind, I don''t think the prospect of Hucks staying can be entirely discounted, although I reckon it''s pretty unlikely nevertheless. Just don''t discount it because his agent does. P.S. If losing Greeno is the price we have to pay to keep Hucks, then I''m sorry but this fan will wish you well at another club after December 13th Darren.

McKenzie is a little overated.

I am from Peterborough, seen him once or twice when I have been, I see him get Injured in the friendly. I don''t really like P''borough, they are very boring to watch,

Nothing as great as the Mighty Canaries.....

Hucks is better than McKenzie

anyway, my opinion

p.s. was anyone at City''s 3 - 2 Reserve Match loss to POSH?