Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Coleman and Davey old school friends...

[quote user="First Wizard"]Whats that smell I can smell?.......corruption?[:|][/quote]Is the smell coming from your garden wiz? Wazzock was out with some pikeys last night they tell me! [;)] 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Whats that smell I can smell?.......corruption?[:|][/quote]Is the smell coming from your garden wiz? Wazzock was out with some pikeys last night they tell me! [;)] [/quote]

Bugger Lapps, best I check it out then![;)]

Best bet of the year and a guaranteed way of printing money. Get onto Betfair and lay "Coventry win" for tonight''s game for every spare penny, pound, grand that you have. I do hope that I am wrong. Could be too late as it looks like it''s already been recognised - Coventry 1.7/1 to win, Barnsley only 1.9/1 to win with the draw at 2.4/1.

i think whats more worrying is this points out the form of both teams and at this stage of the season its hard to see Coventry turn it around or even motivate themselves, whereas Barnsley will be giving it socks obviously

[quote user="Irish canary"]i think whats more worrying is this points out the form of both teams and at this stage of the season its hard to see Coventry turn it around or even motivate themselves, whereas Barnsley will be giving it socks obviously[/quote]

Probably a combination of this and possible conspiracy theories. For comparison, Saturday''s game has Coventry 1.1/1, Watford 1.9/1 and the draw 2/1.

[quote user="Webbo118"]Best bet of the year and a guaranteed way of printing money. Get onto Betfair and lay "Coventry win" for tonight''s game for every spare penny, pound, grand that you have. I do hope that I am wrong. Could be too late as it looks like it''s already been recognised - Coventry 1.7/1 to win, Barnsley only 1.9/1 to win with the draw at 2.4/1.[/quote]

As recommended, but only just. Could have been far worse, of course.