Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

COV 1-1 BAR

This is no offence to MCWILL (and how can I turn on someone with the Chuckle Brothers as their avatar) but I find it horrendous that as a Norwich City supporter, I have to ''celebrate'' Barnsley conceding a last-minute equaliser.

Joy unconfound

[quote user="MCWILL"]ELLIOT WARD PENNO DODGY DESCISION BUT I DON''T CARE, THE LINO GAVE IT :P[/quote]

LOL, and after all the complaining about ITFC getting a dodgy pen at the weekend!

We are still going to need two wins IMO yet there is still hope. Even in Barnsley get a point v Wolves & a win in their final game we would finish above them on goal difference.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

This is no offence to MCWILL (and how can I turn on someone with the Chuckle Brothers as their avatar) but I find it horrendous that as a Norwich City supporter, I have to ''celebrate'' Barnsley conceding a last-minute equaliser.

Joy unconfound

[/quote]

Same here Chunky, mental isn''t it?[:S]

none taken mate i find it ridiculous myself but that could, (fingers crossed, touch wood), give us a chance to prove things right and hopefully Coventry''s last minute equaliser could have a positve impact on the team.

[quote user="Mutley"]We are still going to need two wins IMO yet there is still hope. Even in Barnsley get a point v Wolves & a win in their final game we would finish above them on goal difference.[/quote]

As their last game is at Plymouth it would mean Plymouth only getting 50 points. (assuming they also lose saturday) and then 4 points will be enough for us.

I was listening to it on Coventry Radio on the net and the biased Coventry commentators couldn''t believe that the linesman was waving his flag for a penalty. It sounded like a shot/cross that was fired closs range onto the Barnsley defenders hand. We''ll take it. Perhaps our luck has now changed and we''ll get every penalty going!! Great result any way.