Sign in to follow this  
Big Slob

Lisbie

http://www.facebook.com/tos.php?api_key=37a76620183f07d2876ff73b0bce7e0b&next=http%3A%2F%2F208.85.146.37%2Fq%2F376256%2F%3Fref%3Dnf&v=1.0&canvas#/photo.php?pid=1723653&id=507688200&ref=mf

MY BAD....http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=68225742437#/group.php?sid=1710528ceb50db055f8959f6b137f849&gid=68225742437&ref=search

I think the other post proves that Big Bob likes a good bit of old fashioned facebook stalking.  A coincidence that it was a photo of a girl in a bikini?  Somehow I think not.

LMAO, thought i had copied the link to the group but obviously hadn''t then when i pressed cntrl and v, and ia facebook link came up thought all was good. My bad peeps. Plus it wasn''t me who made it, just thought i would show everyone it :D

[quote user="Big Bob"]LMAO, thought i had copied the link to the group but obviously hadn''t then when i pressed cntrl and v, and ia facebook link came up thought all was good. My bad peeps. Plus it wasn''t me who made it, just thought i would show everyone it :D[/quote]

I wouldn''t worry.  Kevin is used to it.

You know those times when you can''t quite believe you have anything in common with pond scum?This is one of those times.Whoever ''Chris Sellex'' is better not try to air any of those ''views'' near me.It''s like normal people never happened...

and p.s. this public forum run by Archant is no place to publicise trash. Sorry if that sounds like the PC Police but that is beyond anyone''s decency, surely?

[quote user="Metatron"]He shouldn''t have to be ''used to it''. Disgusting - hope it gets removed.[/quote]

He got it at Charlton, he got it from a few of the Barside Mob at Col U (some of whom obliged with "Monkey noises" to help it along) so I guess he will probably ride it out.

I know he is not your favourite currently because of the penalty thing but he''s actually a very decent bloke.  Despite what the Eastern Daily Press have reported he says he lost his footing, does not know whether your keeper made contact or not and claims his pictured "appeal" was not for a penalty but because he thought he might be booked for "diving".

But, as to the original matter, yes he is used to it.  And we will still stick by our original quotes over and above the Eastern Daily Press.  Absolutely we will. Both Magilton and Lisbie told Mr Gunn they did not think it was a penalty and Mr Gunn will, I am sure, confirm that to anyone asking, which is possibly why he was annoyed about it.

Unreported by the EDP is Magilton: "I''ve looked at it and it''s no way a penalty.  The lino was up with it and saw nothing.  The ref was miles behind.  Their penalty was also a softy.  A nudge in the back - well for FFS if all of those were penalties you''d be looking at results like 11-9.  At the end of the day they gave us a good game but we played a lot better than they did in the second half."