Sign in to follow this  
adajam4

800 General Sale Myth!

They said these have now been sold due to "LATE" postal applications .... Surely the reason for a deadline is that if you are late for it you miss out... I am more than annoyed with this because when i went to Carrow Road to apply AND buy my away season ticket they didnt have any forms so they would post it to me.... this still hasn''t arrived but I doubt I will get either now or will it just be classes as "LATE"

[quote user="adajam4"]They said these have now been sold due to "LATE" postal applications .... Surely the reason for a deadline is that if you are late for it you miss out... I am more than annoyed with this because when i went to Carrow Road to apply AND buy my away season ticket they didnt have any forms so they would post it to me.... this still hasn''t arrived but I doubt I will get either now or will it just be classes as "LATE"[/quote]I was told that I couldn''t do a late application and it would not be accepted but not too worry because tickets would go on general sale.

The error was clearly having the deadline on Easter Monday, or whenever it was, as this was always going to cause postal delays.

HOWEVER, the lesson to be learned is to get your application in on time! Take responsibility.