Sign in to follow this  
AP16

For Those Without a Charlton Away Ticket:

Can''t you just call the ticket office London Canary? You''ll be able to buy them on the phone because of your postcode.

I can''t see them fallng for a flood of sudden membership applications at this point of the season! On the other hand you''d think they''re desperate for some cash - why not give over another stand for away fans and milk it for all they can?

I know it''s ridiculous, think about it, if Norwich beat Reading and need a win/draw from the match to stay up, we probably could sell about 10000 tickets, the same as what they will probably bring. I can''t understand why they aren''t letting us have more seats, especially after tonight, think of the extra money they would be making

[quote user="Big Bob"]I know it''s ridiculous, think about it, if Norwich beat Reading and need a win/draw from the match to stay up, we probably could sell about 10000 tickets, the same as what they will probably bring. I can''t understand why they aren''t letting us have more seats, especially after tonight, think of the extra money they would be making[/quote]

completly agree. it''s just stupid that they ren''t giving us extra tickets, the rest of the ground empty!!

By the way i will try ringing the box office this week to see if i can buy over the phone 

Never known any probs with Charlton fans.I''m going to get four tickets from my mate who is a Charlton fan and hope that those we sit amongst understand why we are there.If we were in their boat (as in already down) and it was Charlton fans in the Jarrold or City Stand, I would like to think that we would understand too?All we need to do now is beat Reading and hope that QPR, Wolves, Blackpool and Charlton do us a favour!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Never known any probs with Charlton fans.I''m going to get four tickets from my mate who is a Charlton fan and hope that those we sit amongst understand why we are there.If we were in their boat (as in already down) and it was Charlton fans in the Jarrold or City Stand, I would like to think that we would understand too?All we need to do now is beat Reading and hope that QPR, Wolves, Blackpool and Charlton do us a favour![/quote]There was an away fan in the Snakepit a couple of games ago that almost got lynched!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Never known any probs with Charlton fans.I''m going to get four tickets from my mate who is a Charlton fan and hope that those we sit amongst understand why we are there.If we were in their boat (as in already down) and it was Charlton fans in the Jarrold or City Stand, I would like to think that we would understand too?All we need to do now is beat Reading and hope that QPR, Wolves, Blackpool and Charlton do us a favour![/quote]There was an away fan in the Snakepit a couple of games ago that almost got lynched![/quote]That''s hardly the same circumstances as what I was talking about though is it? [:|]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Never known any probs with Charlton fans.I''m going to get four tickets from my mate who is a Charlton fan and hope that those we sit amongst understand why we are there.If we were in their boat (as in already down) and it was Charlton fans in the Jarrold or City Stand, I would like to think that we would understand too?All we need to do now is beat Reading and hope that QPR, Wolves, Blackpool and Charlton do us a favour![/quote]There was an away fan in the Snakepit a couple of games ago that almost got lynched![/quote]That''s hardly the same circumstances as what I was talking about though is it? [:|][/quote]True - but not all fans see sweet reason. But yes, if I can get tickets, I''ll go.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Never known any probs with Charlton fans.

I''m going to get four tickets from my mate who is a Charlton fan and hope that those we sit amongst understand why we are there.

If we were in their boat (as in already down) and it was Charlton fans in the Jarrold or City Stand, I would like to think that we would understand too?

All we need to do now is beat Reading and hope that QPR, Wolves, Blackpool and Charlton do us a favour!
[/quote]

There was an away fan in the Snakepit a couple of games ago that almost got lynched!
[/quote]

That''s hardly the same circumstances as what I was talking about though is it?

[:|]
[/quote]

True - but not all fans see sweet reason. But yes, if I can get tickets, I''ll go.
[/quote]

well if we can all get tickets in the same stand...which seems to be east stand block A...then we can all look after each other : )

There are a million things to do rather than going and getting extremely stressed out by this "vital" football match at The Valley. I shall be taking a lovely relaxing stroll down at the sea at Wells.