Sign in to follow this  
AP16

For Those Without a Charlton Away Ticket:

To those of you that were intending to buy a ticket at Charlton away, what are you intending to do now?

I live in London and am prepared to sit in the ''home'' end just to be at the game. As there seem to be so many disappointed fans with regard to the ticket fiasco, are many of you guys planning to do the same?

And if so, is there a particular area of the ground that we are heading for? I assume there''s quite a lot of us in the same boat - would be good if we were sitting in the same sort of area....especially if we score!

[quote user="Hoolahoop"] would be good if we were sitting in the same sort of area....especially if we score![/quote]

*snigger*  we''ll be down by then anyway so i wouldnt worry about going

you need to get the tube to London Bridge, and then the overground to Charlton station. It''s in zone 3 so a travel card that covers zones to 1-4 is what you''ll need.

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Hoolahoop"] would be good if we were sitting in the same sort of area....especially if we score![/quote]

[/quote]

Shut up you 1st class mug.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]East Stand Block A. Have applied for Charlton membership, only ST holders and members can buy tickets.[/quote]

i have just applied for a membership...how long did it take to come??

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

you P***K!!

Sorry, got very annoyed by that latest CT comment. I think it just goes to show the spirit and pure loyalty of most City fans that you lot are going to take over block A. Especially after i feel, the club has really messed u about on this one. Well done lads and i hope we are stil fighting for it come then so we can have a good old day out!

[quote user="matt8"]Sorry, got very annoyed by that latest CT comment. I think it just goes to show the spirit and pure loyalty of most City fans that you lot are going to take over block A. Especially after i feel, the club has really messed u about on this one. Well done lads and i hope we are stil fighting for it come then so we can have a good old day out![/quote]

i really wanted to go to this game but have been screwed over by the club as i was waiting for wed morning to buy my ticket....so will have to sit in the home end. Atleast this way i could proberly have a whole home stand to myself as there''ll be no home fans there!!!

[quote user="london Canary"]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]East Stand Block A. Have applied for Charlton membership, only ST holders and members can buy tickets.[/quote]

i have just applied for a membership...how long did it take to come??

[/quote]

I applied for a Charlton membership a couple of weeks ago just incase I didn''t get a ticket in the ballot. It  hasn''t come though.

Why did the club say that there were 800 going on general sale on Wednesday morning if they had already been sold via the ballot ?

I have paid for National Express  travel on this basis and now realise that I cannot get a ticket in the Norwich end.

[quote user="treacletown07"]

Why did the club say that there were 800 going on general sale on Wednesday morning if they had already been sold via the ballot ?

I have paid for National Express  travel on this basis and now realise that I cannot get a ticket in the Norwich end.

[/quote]

they have made a hell of a f**k up to all us fans waiting for the general sale.....all 3000 are sold out : (   It''s the home end or nothing.

[quote user="maldini"]I applied for a Charlton membership a couple of weeks ago just incase I didn''t get a ticket in the ballot. It  hasn''t come though.
[/quote]

are you going to sit in east stand block A the same as everyone else? this is where i will be getting mine...if the membership ever comes

Yes, the club have handled this very badly. They should have either put tickets on general sale imediately, or not processed any applications that arrived after EOB on Easter Monday as the form stated they would (to quote: "This form is to be received at the Ticket Office by close of business on Monday 13th April. We will not accept any applications after this date.").

On the other hand, anyone who wanted to go should have applied in writing well before the deadline, so you could say you''ve only go yourselves to blame...

Anyone outside of Norfolk want to ring up and buy me a ticket, and we can meet before Reading or Charlton game, and i''ll pay you?

Cant get a ticket as the online membership seems to take forever, does anybody know if we can buy tickets in the home end on the day?

I''ve only just applied for membership and presumably it''s too late to receive it now, so what''s the best plan to try and get a ticket? Or am I wasting my time?

[quote user="Rupethebear"]I went htere last season and bought a ticket outside the ground, easy!![/quote]But weren''t the ticket conditions were different last year as it wasn''t the end of the season?

To be fair the game was nearly a sellout, I arrived at 2.30 went to the ticket office and paid cash for 2 seats in the Charlton home stand, very friendly bunch!!

Will do the same this time...........they need the cash so tickets will be on sale on the day!

I can''t think that will issue Memberships for the last game of the saeson - it does look a bit suspicious. Do we definitely have to be members or can we get tickets on the day or by phone?

[quote user="Badger"]
I can''t think that will issue Memberships for the last game of the saeson - it does look a bit suspicious.

Do we definitely have to be members or can we get tickets on the day or by phone?

[/quote]

it says on the website that you have to be member to buy tickets so i have applied....as a last resort i will proberly try on the day at the ground