Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

New Away Shirt

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Apparently the New away shirt which is released tomorrow is Orange![/quote]

Is that not much different from Yella?  Unless its florecent (sp) Orange like the RAC jackets

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]Apparently the New away shirt which is released tomorrow is Orange![/quote]

Orange lol whoever came up with that? [:|]

[/quote]Bristol Canary

Orange is too similar to yellow..if you had to change for a yellow shirted opposition, then i would have thought Orange would not be acceptable. Have Blackpool ever played against us in orange at Carra Road?

But how often do we play in a different colour because of a colour clash? Normally only wear the away shirt as we are contracted to for a minimum number of games. If Aviva want orange it will be orange. We still have the black shirt if a change is needed to avoid colour clash

Orange is too similar to yellow..if you had to change for a yellow shirted opposition, then i would have thought Orange would not be acceptable. Have Blackpool ever played against us in orange at Carra Road

Perhaps it''s going to be Dyno-Rod dayglo orange. Plumbing the depths in more ways than one.

Our away kits generally tend to be either red, green or white so I''d imagine that''s what we''ll be treated to this time.

Don''t think our kit will clash with anyone in League One though.

If they actually made a nice away shirt I''d buy it. Our away shirts more often than not tend to look like training tops.

Day-glo orange, or something a bit more nuts is what we need, not bloody pond water green or black!!

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]If they actually made a nice away shirt I''d buy it. Our away shirts more often than not tend to look like training tops. Day-glo orange, or something a bit more nuts is what we need, not bloody pond water green or black!![/quote]

The black one and our previous green one before the red, are actually two of my favourites, there quite nice when on!

Who plans on buying this tomorrow, i think despite all the negativity they will be gone in a couple of days, if its nice i will get one, although would be more inclined to wait till start of season, so i can get a player name and number on it (preferably Hoolahan, if he stays or Croft :P)

wasnt there a rumour that the away shirt was going to be black and orange when the aviva deal was first announced???   It does tie in with the RAC colours....

But it makes no sense when we play any of Blackpool, Wolves, Hull, Bradford etc.

I''ve also had the wonderful realisation that Wolves will be two divisions above us next season

More to the point, we have now had 3 away shirts in 3 years, do they think we are made of money????!!!! They aren''t as loyal to the kits as we are to them!

Whats wrong with white with green trim anyway, the last white away kit was fine, orange? What ever next!!!

yer i don''t think we have the money to spend on a new kit they should be saving more on players. but if its nice then maybe ill buy it

[quote user="Mteeno"]yer i don''t think we have the money to spend on a new kit they should be saving more on players. but if its nice then maybe ill buy it
[/quote]

Not that you are contradicting yourself? Lol!

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]

More to the point, we have now had 3 away shirts in 3 years, do they think we are made of money????!!!! They aren''t as loyal to the kits as we are to them!

Whats wrong with white with green trim anyway, the last white away kit was fine, orange? What ever next!!!

[/quote]You don''t have to buy it.