Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

No blubbing please!

If Barnsley and Forest win on Saturday and we''re losing against Reading on Monday can you all promise me no tears.

They will show it on Sky and the binners will love it.

So, if you all wouldn''t mind looking like this was all planned and we are having a break from Championship football I would appreciate it.

If we all look genuinely excited at the prospect of Division one the binners will get confused and think they are missing out on something.

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

If Barnsley and Forest win on Saturday and we''re losing against Reading on Monday can you all promise me no tears.

So, if you all wouldn''t mind looking like this was all planned and we are having a break from Championship football I would appreciate it.

If we all look genuinely excited at the prospect of Division one the binners will get confused and think they are missing out on something.

[/quote]haha! [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

haha! [:D]
[/quote]

lol they''ll be down at Portaloo in no time waving banners and chanting "Bring Back Magilton"

[:D]

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]Priceless [Y]

Hopefully most people will be shown effing and blinding at the board and players.

However, I''m sure people will just be shrugging into their Bovrils and rugs. Delia will be shown smiling weakly.

I''m afraid I''ll probably be crying though. Sad but true

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Hopefully most people will be shown effing and blinding at the board and players.

However, I''m sure people will just be shrugging into their Bovrils and rugs. Delia will be shown smiling weakly.

I''m afraid I''ll probably be crying though. Sad but true

[/quote]

Depending on saturdays results im tempted to take a "Board out" fire proof banner. I know it may not get them out and its not that easy yada yada, but the national press are here! And who outside of Norfolk knows how pissed off we are!?!?

Anyone care to join me?