Sign in to follow this  
ncfc1992bex

car park at night games

what time does the county hall car park open 4 a night time game like nxt monday''s??

aint been 2 a nite game 4 2 years so cant remember!

In my experience it takes forever to clear, so is open for ages anyway - you should be ok unless you''re planning on an all night session post match to drown your sorrows......

ok thanks it just as it could b are last game in championship was gonna go early do u have 2 wait till like 6 for all the workers 2 come off the car park?

We asked the woman who gives out those pointless tickets this a while ago. Her response was "early"... so I guess (and I am only guessing) any time after 5pm should be alright.

park on roeun road or rosary road for free after 6pm i think... need to know where the free spaces are!

jas :)

u better of catching the canary express!

£5 per person it cheaper than he fuel that u  use to leave the city!!! 

leaves dereham at 17:00ish on monday (check offical website for other routes)

hope this helps!  

I''ve always parked at St. Andrews. If you don''t mind the walk, it''s only about 1.60 after 6pm all evening.

[quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

what time does the county hall car park open 4 a night time game like nxt monday''s??

[/quote]

I''m told the dogging begins at around midnight.......

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll be there at 11:30......(Want a window seat)....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]In that case - remember to keep looking over your shoulder.........

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In that case - remember to keep looking over your shoulder.........
[/quote]

....of Pork?

I''ve got a parking ticket for the landfill site at the back of the Jarrold...it covers me during work hours as I work up Thorpe Road.....but I guess it wouldnt cover me for night matches at Carrow Road! If I just left my car there and said I was doing overtime.....!

[quote user="Largey"]I''ve got a parking ticket for the landfill site at the back of the Jarrold...it covers me during work hours as I work up Thorpe Road.....but I guess it wouldnt cover me for night matches at Carrow Road! If I just left my car there and said I was doing overtime.....![/quote]Must be a blinking big ticket mate....are you sure its not a tent....??

Haha...no I mean I have a parking card which I stick in my car, lets me park on that massive stoney area next to the factory behind the Jarrold.

Just wondered if that would cover me for the footy as well......if they ask I could say I was working late (very late!).

Itd be better if I just checked myself...2 ticks I''ll take a look (hope it isnt cold outside).

Damn small print says I cant park there on matchdays (weekdays) after 5pm....I''ll have to move it to work.....takes ages to get off Thorpe Road though.

[quote user="Largey"]Damn small print says I cant park there on matchdays (weekdays) after 5pm....I''ll have to move it to work.....takes ages to get off Thorpe Road though.[/quote]If you get there at one minute to five, you''re not parking after 5, because you''ve already parked.