Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

Charlton game beamed back to Carrow Road

How many people will go watch that do we think?

I will definately make the trip east and go seeing as i was fooled by the club about the 800 ticket myth.

Whats the procedure with beaming back...is it free? have we ever done it before? 

we have done loads of beem backs in the past.. you have to buy a ticket.. but its only about £5 with 1 stand open in the ground.. infact.... i''ve been to all the beam backs at Carrow road and we havent won ANY of them.....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

we have done loads of beem backs in the past.. you have to buy a ticket.. but its only about £5 with 1 stand open in the ground.. infact.... i''ve been to all the beam backs at Carrow road and we havent won ANY of them.....

[/quote]

Wasn''t Watford a beamback Jas?

Alright then Jas, maybe it''s better we don''t do a beam back - or you don''t go!!

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]Why the hell have Charlton not given us more tickets?

[/quote]

Because they''d rather have a half empty stadium and not risk upsetting the couple of hundred season ticket holders that would have to move...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Wasn''t Watford a beamback Jas?

[/quote]

if it was i dont think i went to that one?! trust them to win the one i miss!

[/quote]

Does feel like trying to sell tickets to a wake!

I was disappointed by the athmosphere at previous beambacks. Subdued would be an understatement. I can''t imagine how depressing it would be to sit through the muted commentry and light polluted screen if we are heading down. Far better to watch it indoors in the lounges and bars in my opinion. Free drinks would be the least they should offer!

[/quote]

Well stay away from this one! ;) Lol!

Why wasn''t the Ipswich match a beam back? That would have been a good sell out? In hindsight I wouldn''t have gone but before I would of for sure!

[quote user="book end"]I was disappointed by the athmosphere at previous beambacks. Subdued would be an understatement. I can''t imagine how depressing it would be to sit through the muted commentry and light polluted screen if we are heading down. Far better to watch it indoors in the lounges and bars in my opinion. Free drinks would be the least they should offer![/quote]Free season tickets would just about make up for the last 3 years.  Just.

they should do a beam back but not on the pitch with us watching on the stands, dodgy picture and it is a crap atmosphere, if they do it they should just have it in the lounges on the tv''s, like they did in 2004 with the palace/sunderland game which got us promotion, better atmosphere, cheaper for them and they would take shed loads on the bars, and they should not charge admission for it, it''s the least we deserve.  

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]I think the last beam-back they had a Carrow Road was when we lost 4-3 to Southampton in the Premiership. That was a killer[/quote]

I don''t go to football as I''m a makeweight fan who actually supports whoever is top of the Premiership (did Man Utd win tonight?)....But I do remember sitting in the Barclay on a sunny day watching that game on the big screen.....It was certainly a killer.