Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

The New Kit

I just ordered one i think its quite nice. will they be wearing it at the relegation day against charlton

[quote user="maldini"]oh and whats with suddenly having advertising on theb ack ofthe shirt now. tacky. small time. horrible.[/quote]The advertising is on the back on the home shirt too

i think it looks good. not good enough to buy one though. i couldnt see what was wrong with having a green away kit again, after all, green is one half of the clubs colours

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]who cares about a kit at this ****ing time[/quote]

what do you want? shall we all sit in the cornor and cry

DID I JUST HEAR THAT VID RIGHT. GUNN COMPARING US TO REAL MADRID AND SAYING WHITE KITS INTIMIDATE PEOPLE. WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT

All white looks all wimpy and all to gay.  Why do we want the team in effeminate color schemes on the road?  We are not the whites, we are the green and yellow.  Mix in some of that for the road uni-s.

Don''t like it. It''s rubbish. How anyone can compare it to the new England shirt though bemuses me. Not even in the same league, the England shirt is great.

Look im no gayer, but they got probably the 4 best looking players to model the kits....and then...and then.......Clingan!

I have no beef with the lad, but he aint no Gary Doherty on the catwalk.............

For me, best kit we''ve had since the Premiership set.

Would have prefered a darker colour on the shorts, black or dark green. Not a fan of all white kits, but I dont dislike this one.

I think it looks a lot more like a ''Championship'' shirt as opposed to some of the... interesting... choices made by Xara in the past few years- of which I would say our current home kit is included in. Although I''ve grown to accept it, I still think it looks a lot like pyjamas.