Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

The New Kit

Sorry to start another Thread about it, but will it be shown on the Canaries site or somewhere, it says in the article, something about exclusive, does that mean you have to go to the shop to see it, i would have thought if they where selling it today they must have started by now.

lol, its ok, we only wear it 3/4 games a season anyway, think i will wait until the summer to bother with it, no point rushing down to the Canary store (unless they don''t sell, then i would get one at the weekend :P)

I quite like it. I ''d like ago at designing one myself, I reckon I could design a classic. This is a bit bland but looks pretty tasteful. It is far better than that awful England one.

Can''t say i like it at all, I wish we were given a choice. There are a lot of clubs which give the fans a final vote to choose their clubs new shirt, Ipswich being one of them.

I think its alright, the collar seems a bit unnecessary but it aint bad overall.

Sammy hardly looks thrilled does he?  He allegedly asked whether FFC badge was  

[quote user="tippyellow"]yeah it does it for me.
[/quote]

How goes it tippyellow? where will you be watching the match on Monday? Or will you get to see it?

Can''t think of a single team in League One that plays in yellow. So it won''t be needed.Suppose we might meet someone who plays in yellow in the Johnstone''s Paint Trophy.

oh and whats with suddenly having advertising on theb ack ofthe shirt now. tacky. small time. horrible.