Sign in to follow this  
blue pride

Re: we have to play cureton against reading!!

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game.
[/quote]
[:|]
[/quote]

is that you in your user picture hogesar? if so you are very pretty lady.
[/quote]

Wow Asteroid, i wish we were all as witty as you!!

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game. [/quote][:|][/quote]

is that you in your user picture hogesar? if so you are very pretty lady.[/quote]I do try my hardest, especially for such intelligent and classy guys as you [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game. [/quote][:|][/quote]

is that you in your user picture hogesar? if so you are very pretty lady.[/quote]I do try my hardest, especially for such intelligent and classy guys as you [;)][/quote]

I have looked closer at your picture and see that you are a boy. are you a ladyboy? [:$] I am not homosexual so do not try to hard to chat me up. all homosexuals should be stoned to death! [:@]

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

is that you in your user picture hogesar? if so you are very pretty lady.[/quote]I do try my hardest, especially for such intelligent and classy guys as you [;)][/quote]

I have looked closer at your picture and see that you are a boy. are you a ladyboy? [:$] I am not homosexual so do not try to hard to chat me up. all homosexuals should be stoned to death! [:@][/quote]Nooo...I''m a Lady''s Man [;)].Oooh. Don''t like homosexuals huh? Modern society doesn''t allow for that. So i guess it would be fair enough for me to now ask you on a date? Go on, stone me to death, bad boy [;)]

For the record im not gay. But Asteroid, you are the biggest prick i''ve seen on this message board recently, so well done there.

[quote user="hogesar"]For the record im not gay. But Asteroid, you are the biggest prick i''ve seen on this message board recently, so well done there.[/quote]

thank you. you think me a star! I accept compliment  [:D] for somebody who not gay you must not be talking about big pricks.

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game.
[/quote]
[:|]
[/quote]

is that you in your user picture hogesar? if so you are very pretty lady.
[/quote]
I do try my hardest, especially for such intelligent and classy guys as you [;)]
[/quote]

I have looked closer at your picture and see that you are a boy. are you a ladyboy? [:$] I am not homosexual so do not try to hard to chat me up. all homosexuals should be stoned to death! [:@]
[/quote]

I''m afraid society frowns upon you and your attitude. On another more positive note, cinema, next friday at 10??? Or is a romantic meal more your kinda thing, coz i mean, im easy i''ll do whatever you want ;)

Jesus did we not rumble this guy as being a fake last time? Shyster I think made him to wind people up, and got rumbled when he posted as Shyster thinking he was Asteroid.

[quote user="Asteroid"]thank you. you think me a star! I accept compliment  [:D] for somebody who not gay you must not be talking about big pricks.[/quote]Asteroid. You''ve been talking like an arsehole on this thread so I suggest you change your name. Haemorrhoid would suit you so much better! 

[quote user="king canary"]Jesus did we not rumble this guy as being a fake last time? Shyster I think made him to wind people up, and got rumbled when he posted as Shyster thinking he was Asteroid.[/quote]Well spotted King. Shyster (as asteroid) pretending to be a Dutch Muslim on state benefits, at Carrow Rd. wearing a green and yellow turban who Shysters mate had seen. Well done Shyster, still think Haemorrhoid would suit you better.

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="hogesar"]For the record im not gay. But Asteroid, you are the biggest prick i''ve seen on this message board recently, so well done there.[/quote]

thank you. you think me a star! I accept compliment  [:D] for somebody who not gay you must not be talking about big pricks.[/quote]If this is you Shyster you play a terrible Muslim, you need to start learning about Islam then you might come across slightly more genuine, your current attempts aren''t very commendable.