Sign in to follow this  
blue pride

Re: we have to play cureton against reading!!

also leave clinga n out for fotheringham. clingan knows he leave at end of season and show no heart. fotheringham with fresh point to prove.

starting team for reading should be>marshall gkOtsemobor rbGary Doherty cbShackell cbdrury lbcarney rwfotheringham  mrussel  mpattison lwlee fcureton f

subs>gowbertrandmcdonaldcroftleijer

Shall we play Hux upfront with Dion as well?How about bringing Ruel Fox our of retirement to play down the flank?Gunn should go in goal too - I''ve heard he''s still got it.

Doris the tea lady can take over management duties whilst Gunn plays

Ohh, look at me triple posting. Am I going to get some attention now?

No? Still nothing?Okay then.

I LOVE DELIA [:D]

Wait a minute!

Asteroid.....

If you take that user name and change the letters around and add a few others from the alphabet and remove a few that are not needed the it spells...

Glenn Roeder!!!

Coincidence?

[quote user="kick it off"]I hope you were joking.

If we started Cureton and Fotheringham, we would be done for match fixing.
[/quote]

Ha ha, I like it!

[quote user="Lewie Roeders revolution"]

[quote user="Asteroid"]he played for reading for three years and knows there set up. and former players always score against their former clubs.

also a forward partnership of cureton and lee has not been tested yet. it would work! cureton feeding off lee would bring goals!!
[/quote]

Have you been smoking too much weed?

[/quote]

Asteroid is a Muslim......

I can hear Chris Goreham on his match day commentary now: "And Cureton has gone past the ''keeper, he MUST score!  My Word! how ever did he miss from there, just five yards out?! That''s the third excellent scoring chance he''s spurned today!"

[quote user="Asteroid"]starting team for reading should be>

marshall gk
Otsemobor rb
Gary Doherty cb
Shackell cb
drury lb
carney rw
fotheringham  m
russel  m
pattison lw
lee f
cureton f

subs>

gow
bertrand
mcdonald
croft
leijer[/quote]

Did these thoughts come to you in seperate flashes of inspiration, hence the seperate messages? You really are Glen Roeder (no joined up thinking).

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]

I can hear Chris Goreham on his match day commentary now: "And Cureton has gone past the ''keeper, he MUST score!  My Word! how ever did he miss from there, just five yards out?! That''s the third excellent scoring chance he''s spurned today!"

[/quote]I''m pretty sure I have heard Chris say this a few times in the last 2 seasons.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Phil E Stein"]

[/quote]

I''m pretty sure I have heard Chris say this a few times in the last 2 seasons.
[/quote]

Ha ha. Yes, I think those words came to me more from memory, rather than really using my imagination.

[quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game.

[quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game. [/quote][:|]

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Wait a minute!

Asteroid.....

If you take that user name and change the letters around and add a few others from the alphabet and remove a few that are not needed the it spells...

Glenn Roeder!!!

Coincidence?

[/quote]

if you take your user name and change the letters around and add a few others from the alphabet it would still suck.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Asteroid"][quote user="canarytom"]Are you totally nuts?[/quote]

no canarytom I do not think canari francais is nuts. but yes it would be impossible to get Iwelumo and Lisbie on loan for charlton game. [/quote][:|][/quote]

is that you in your user picture hogesar? if so you are very pretty lady.

You must be mad. Why we we want to take out one of our most influential players and bring on fotheringham. He is absolute pants !!!. Cureton is not as good as he used to be. Cureton was at reading ages ago, the set up would have changed since then. They have all new players now and probably a new manager.

Lee and McDonald is the strike pairing to start against Reading. Lee flicking the headers on for Cody to run on too and slot home.

My Team For Reading:

Gallacher

Louis-Jean

Pearce

Fleming

Camara

Carney

Fotheringham

Brellier

Pattison

Cureton

Killen

WE ARE GOING UP!

THAT IS LIKE A DREAM TEAM

I"d definitely play Curo against Reading -- in goal. That masterstroke would conpletely confuse Reading''s XI, and while they are confused we could win the game!