Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

A liitle thing I cling on to

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Plucky-canary-survives-Yates39s-blaze.5027651.jp

Someone posted this story a few weeks ago but I found this link. It keeps reminding me that whenever things get tight there is some hope. Pathetic? Maybe. But my nerves are frayed to say the least and last night''s 90+4 equaliser for Cov was just about the worst of tortures. It feels like a kind of erosion as well as a torture- first we get a positive result then everything goes against us and somehow the situation gets even more gloomy.

But this little fellow pulled out of the charred wreck of a shop seems to have survived against all odds. And whilst I''ve got high(ish) hoped that results go our way this Saturday and more worries for Monday somehow it seems to me that this sesaon is going to the last 5 minutes at Charlton. Anyway, hope this little story cheers other forum members. Thanks to whoever spotted the original story.

Don''t ever post using that font and size again.

[quote user="sonyc"]

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Plucky-canary-survives-Yates39s-blaze.5027651.jp

Someone posted this story a few weeks ago but I found this link. It keeps reminding me that whenever things get tight there is some hope. Pathetic? Maybe. But my nerves are frayed to say the least and last night''s 90+4 equaliser for Cov was just about the worst of tortures. It feels like a kind of erosion as well as a torture- first we get a positive result then everything goes against us and somehow the situation gets even more gloomy.

But this little fellow pulled out of the charred wreck of a shop seems to have survived against all odds. And whilst I''ve got high(ish) hoped that results go our way this Saturday and more worries for Monday somehow it seems to me that this sesaon is going to the last 5 minutes at Charlton. Anyway, hope this little story cheers other forum members. Thanks to whoever spotted the original story.

[/quote]

I read the subject title, and thought you were going to tell us all about your todger?

[quote user="sonyc"]Also gives me comfort Mello![/quote]

I have two slices of raw liver that may also help? And if you''re a veggie, a large melon or two? 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I have two slices of raw liver that may also help? And if you''re a veggie, a large melon or two? 

[/quote]

Is that particularly rude Mello or have I got too vivid an imagination?

Made me feel quite queasy....... [+o(]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know. [/quote]wouldn''t that be like shagging a snowman???[:P]

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know. [/quote]HAHAnow ive heard of people fingering meat for practice but that is bad....

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know.
[/quote]

Oh deer! Was it after a stag night?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know. [/quote]

[/quote]how was he discovered???on a haunch???

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know. [/quote]

[/quote]

I have no eye deer. But I do know he used redcurrant jelly rather than KY.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Reminds me of the time I was at Norwich City College in the catering department where lecturer Jim Thickett caught a trainee chef giving one to a hanging venison in the walk-in fridge. I could name the lad, but it wouldn''t be fair if he''s still alive and possibly reading this message board. Well, you never know. [/quote]wouldn''t that be like shagging a snowman???[:P][/quote]

You tell me.

Flamin'' elk....I bet it was a right moose!.....I wonder if he got the cold-shoulder?.....Deery meat, he must have been feelin'' really fawny for him to be that desperate.....

Stop it right now!And Mello, if you thought it was a thread about someone''s tiny todger, why did you read it? Anything you''d like to share?