Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

London Fans - Reading game on sky

Hey,I am not a member of Capital Canaries but they don''t have a mention of the game so far on their website. Where are you Londonite Pinku''n user Norwich fans planning to watch the game? Be good to get a good crowd together for such an important game. I also think the season ticket holders should come down and join us. At least you can drown your sorrows with us while watching the game!

I''m based in Bishops Stortford but am well up for travelling into the city be it to watch the game in the home end or at a bar with fellow City fans - anyone with any info please post as I''m sure I''m not the only City fan wanting as much info on this as possible.

I can confirm that the match will be on both big screens at the Offside Bar, Islington. With a Premiership match on TV the same evening (Newcastle v Portsmouth), this will probably be the only venue in London where our vital games takes centre stage.

A match day menu will also be available.

The offside bar is located on City Road, between Angel and Old Street tube stations. For more informations see their website: http://www.offsidebar.com/

Mushroom... maybe you''ve been having too many magic ones, we''re talking about the Reading game on Monday night, not Charlton the following Sunday!

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]How many people normailly turn up for the games shown there? never headed to there before. I am bloody excited! Will there be tissues available?
[/quote]

Tissues!!? You want to head further East for those sorts of bars!!!

Ha ha quality response Master!! Good luck and enjoy the boozer,it''s not too far from where you are anyway!