Sign in to follow this  
Koreacanary

smudger and wiz were right

I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y]

This post has really brightened my day [:)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]No no no no no no no.  Always being right makes you an arse.  It gives you a level of self belief that leads to arrogance and pomposity.  I''d rather be wrong than have the arrogance and pomposity that always being right brings.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]No no no no no no no.  Always being right makes you an arse.  It gives you a level of self belief that leads to arrogance and pomposity.  I''d rather be wrong than have the arrogance and pomposity that always being right brings.[/quote]What exactly is your evidence for that? [*-)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y]
[/quote]

No no no no no no no.  Always being right makes you an arse.  It gives you a level of self belief that leads to arrogance and pomposity.  I''d rather be wrong than have the arrogance and pomposity that always being right brings.
[/quote]

Blah - what if you are wrong about being an arse?  Enter the world of the paradox...

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]No no no no no no no.  Always being right makes you an arse.  It gives you a level of self belief that leads to arrogance and pomposity.  I''d rather be wrong than have the arrogance and pomposity that always being right brings.[/quote]What exactly is your evidence for that? [*-)][/quote]Hmm - maybe you''re right.  Maybe the arrogance and pomposity comes first, and the being right comes afterwards ?Damn, now I''m confused.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y]
[/quote]

Get over it Lord!

I consider I conduct myself okay, compared to some on here.

And thanks Splat.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]"I consider I conduct myself okay"

You what? [:P]
[/quote]

Well, I ain''t been banned................yet![;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]blah,I''ve no idea what comes first but I can''t see an obvious link between always being right and being an arrogant, pompous prig. [*-)][/quote]Nobody has told you have they.  Oh dear [:)]....

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]"I consider I conduct myself okay"

You what? [:P]
[/quote]

Well, I ain''t been banned................yet![;)]

[/quote]

The way some of you armchair lot have been turning on City fans this week I could be  racing you to that particular achievement[:O]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]blah,I''ve no idea what comes first but I can''t see an obvious link between always being right and being an arrogant, pompous prig. [*-)][/quote]Nobody has told you have they.  Oh dear [:)]....[/quote]Touché. [;)][Y]

[quote user="rjwc22"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]No no no no no no no.  Always being right makes you an arse.  It gives you a level of self belief that leads to arrogance and pomposity.  I''d rather be wrong than have the arrogance and pomposity that always being right brings.[/quote]

Blah - what if you are wrong about being an arse?  Enter the world of the paradox...

[/quote]Otherwise known as planet Smudger, I believe...

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]Says the person with penis humour all over their signature......

[quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]Says the person with penis humour all over their signature......[/quote]Delia-loving board sympathiser. [;)]

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="San Miguel"]who are smudger and wiz?[/quote]
the romanian version of tom and jerry.
[/quote]

More like Terrance and Phillip.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="astrodyne"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t think anyone gives a rubbery t*ss whether they were right or not. I think it has all to do with the manner in which they conduct themselves on this forum. You can be right without being an arse about it. [Y][/quote]Says the person with penis humour all over their signature......[/quote]Delia-loving board sympathiser. [;)][/quote]Moustacioed he-man with a large erection......[;)]