Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

Roy Keane = President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran

I loved it when Keane had the beard and went a little bit crazy.

Hopefully we will get to see some more of that kind of mental next season!

[quote user="Peters pubic perm"]Bit of a height difference I think though. That Iranian bastard is only about 5'' 2" I believe.[/quote]That''s quite short for an Iranian Bastard, usually they''re about 5''8.  But then look at Napoleon.  God - now I''m worried.  Never let short people run countries, it always ends in war...

[quote user="rjwc22"]Well Mahatma Ghandi was 5''3" - vicious little so and so.[/quote]More passive aggressive I would say, revenge is a dish best served cold.  And by other people.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]That''s quite short for an Iranian Bastard, usually they''re about 5''8.  But then look at Napoleon.  God - now I''m worried.  Never let short people run countries, it always ends in war...
[/quote]

Short Man Syndrome. Why are they always so angry? I suspect there are rather a few vertically challenged chaps who post here. Rumour has it that Wiz is a shade under 5'' 1" [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="rjwc22"]Well Mahatma Ghandi was 5''3" - vicious little so and so.[/quote]

More passive aggressive I would say, revenge is a dish best served cold.  And by other people.
[/quote]

I think passive aggression is something invented by lazy people.  ''Let''s Protest, but do it sitting down or maybe having a snooze''.

Perhaps a Ghandi inspired sit in at CR would be an appropriate protest if we go down!

[quote user="Shack Attack"]Short Man Syndrome. Why are they always so angry?[/quote]

They''re probably just upset that they were born at the wrong time.  At 5''1 a bloke would have been really tall in the middle ages.  That and the elbows in the face on tube trains.

Evidently a gaping hole in the bad word filter on this forum then!