Sign in to follow this  
Foxy is a Pleasure

Magilton sacked

The singing on Sunday wasn''t too far out then. We only got it wrong by two days [;)]

Both Jim and his assistant Gorman have gone but what a stupid decision after a ''''derby'''' win with only 2 games to go, couldn''t they have waited until the end of the season.

Strong rumours that they are getting Warnock.

Have to feel (ever so) slightly sorry for him, beat the local rivals at home and get sacked a couples of days later!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Both Jim and his assistant Gorman have gone but what a stupid decision after a ''''derby'''' win with only 2 games to go, couldn''t they have waited until the end of the season.

Strong rumours that they are getting Warnock.

[/quote]Warnock ??? God i hope so. I hate that bloke with a passion. Have a nasty feeling it might be Boothroyd [:(]

Bizarre. What would we do for a comfortable 9th place finish in the Champ right now?

Surely,the correct thing to do would have beeen to wait till 46 games are up.  I just get more and more disheartened as to how football clubs (not just Norwich City) are being (mis) run nowadays.

So what?

Would rather have no manager and be where they are in the league, Magilton going was inevitable after this season.  Would''ve have been better if they kept him cos he''s S***, just like Town fans wanted us to keep Roeder

Is strange timing.. 2 games to go. Maybe the new chief executive is laying dow the law already.. Really dont know who they will appoint to be honest.. Warnock is over-rated in my opinion and Boothroyd probably wouldnt suit Ipswich''s style of football.

They need a season ticket sales bounce.

Hate to say it, but these are very sad times for us. We are being left behind, and we deserve better. Much better.

I think it''s the right decision (for them) and the wrong one from our point of view. I don''t think Jimbo would have ever steered them to promotion - Colin W**nker might, unfortunately. After all, he does have experience of winning promotions.

A new man will be in place by the next game I''m led to believe!!!!

It will give him a couple of games and a bit of time with the players in training to see which ones he wants to keep for a promotion season 2009/10!

Why wait until it goes completely tits up ala norwich to change the boss :) You lot all knew way before the sackings of Worthy, grant and rodent that a change of personel was needed! Its amazing that some of you think its crazy to sack Jim now when you have experinced what rubish managers can do when left in place to long!

Totally agree with stickell. This is the difference between having a business man running a club as opposed to a cook.

Exciting times for binners I fear.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Totally agree with stickell. This is the difference between having a business man running a club as opposed to a cook. Exciting times for binners I fear.[/quote]

Its on Sky web site, lovely picture of  J M can''t say I am sorry but have a feeling Warnock is already in Jims Office right now  

did anyone just hear the ipswich fan on the radio

exact quote

"the only man for the ipswich job is mancini"

HAHAHA deluded or what

[quote user="CT "]Is there anyone here who''d prefer JM to BG as manager?[/quote]You''re kidding right?

[quote user="CT "]

Serious question.

I know some people on here who rate Magilton higher than Gunny

[/quote]No...this is not a serious question.I do not want that Irish idiot anywhere near our club!  GET A GRIP CT!

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]So we were correct when we sang ''sacked in the morning'' at Portaloo Road! Just got the wrong morning, (and result!)[/quote]

Do you think he is regretting saying:

"Fans were singing ''You''ll be sacked in the morning'' and it was great to ram that down people''s throats."