Sign in to follow this  
Rover

What you gonna do.............

Hi Rover. Nice to see you on the board mate.  Don''t count your chickens too soon is all I will say. You had a good result on Saturday but your biggest problem is consistency, which Blackburn will turn up?

ps: fancy letting Jansen out on loan?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

sarcasm is a great thing...

er .... defend how we can ....

likewise can be said about how you gona cope with Hucks, Francis and McKenzie .... short is hardly an inspiration ....

Friedal to Neill, crisp pass to Emerton who dances round Jim Brennan (I wondered why he wasn''t on BBC1 last night!) and crosses to Stead (England number 10 in 2 years time!!! Bye Bye Owen - have fun in the Madrid Sun) who knocks it down to Youri.  What Genius! as he completely foxes the Norwich defenders in order to lay it off to Dickov - GOAL!!!

To be repeated 3 or 4 times on Saturday!

[quote]Friedal to Neill, crisp pass to Emerton who dances round Jim Brennan (I wondered why he wasn''t on BBC1 last night!) and crosses to Stead (England number 10 in 2 years time!!! Bye Bye Owen - have fun i...[/quote]

and dickov misses from 3 yards

I''ll probably chortle to myself that Morten Gamst Pedersen plays for you and not for us... I hope he plays, because I''m sure the City faithful won''t have forgotten his rather stupid comments just before he signed for you. Good to see his career has ahem...(?!?) taken off with Bloodybum Roguers. 

Not forgetting of course the famous Morten Gamst Pedersen. The clown that slagged us off in the press, in spite of the fact that we had never shown any interest in the guy. He joined mighty (laugh) Blackburn Rovers, and look at him now....

Rover, are you actually coming to the game?  If so you might want to organise other things to do in Norwich for the afternoon as I feel sure that our lads won''t bother to turn up at all as they know there is absolutely no point.  How can they possibly compete with the likes of those you have mentioned? 

Seriously, with so much at stake I don''t imagine it will be the best of matches but I don''t think this will be one where our effort levels will be anything other than 100% plus!