Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Kozluk and Davey moaning !!

Quite astounding to hear Rob Kozluk and Simon Davey whinging in the press about that penalty, well all i can say to them its a good job you dont play for Norwich then, im not saying that if we are relegated that we dont deserve it, but ive seen some quite astonishing decisions against us this year, penalties given against us and ones we havent been given ( yes you Mr D`urso in particular).

And no dont give me the these things even themselves out over a season replies, because no they bloody havent, so Mr Kozluk and Mr Davey i suggest you watch the highlights of our last 44 games before you start to whine over what was a penalty, annoying gits !!!!!

How can they say it wasn''t a penalty when he had his arm stuck out at full length and the ball hit him. I would''ve been more angry if the ref stuck to his original decision which was a corner until the linesman over ruled his decision.

Just what we need - Barnsley feeling bitter and moaning about what should have been.  The right attitude to compound the situation with a couple of defeats.

[quote user="Irish Canary"]How can they say it wasn''t a penalty when he had his arm stuck out at full length and the ball hit him. I would''ve been more angry if the ref stuck to his original decision which was a corner until the linesman over ruled his decision.[/quote]Alan Hansen would have said " I''ve seen then given, I''ve seen them no'' given.  But the defence was Terrrible.  Shawcken."

EXACTLY. Had it been the other way around, and they didn''t have it given at the other end, and were denied a vital win/draw, they''d be moaning even more. The amount of decisions Norwich have had against them is disgusting. Their anger will only impede their football, so good on them complaining really.

Theres a difference Nuff said between one incident and the 15 to 20 bad calls we have had all season !! Have u been hiding in a cave?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Irish Canary"]How can they say it wasn''t a penalty when he had his arm stuck out at full length and the ball hit him. I would''ve been more angry if the ref stuck to his original decision which was a corner until the linesman over ruled his decision.
[/quote]

Alan Hansen would have said " I''ve seen then given, I''ve seen them no'' given.  But the defence was Terrrible.  Shawcken."
[/quote]

Didn''t we try to sign him on loan before he went to Stoke ?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Theres a difference Nuff said between one incident and the 15 to 20 bad calls we have had all season !! Have u been hiding in a cave?[/quote]Is there some sort of threshold then ? If you have more than ten bad decisions against you in a season, you''re allowed to complain? If it was us, we would be saying exactly the same.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Theres a difference Nuff said between one incident and the 15 to 20 bad calls we have had all season !! Have u been hiding in a cave?[/quote]

So you''re saying that''s the only decision that''s gone against them all season?

i''m sure you''ve had your good luck as well as bad luck

we all just seem to remember the bad luck..... but im sure teams should had penalties which wernt given vs you, norwich players offside, or their own flagged off when their own

luck pans out equal at the end of the season

[quote user="we8wba"]

we all just seem to remember the bad luck..... but im sure teams should had penalties which wernt given vs you, norwich players offside, or their own flagged off when their own

[/quote]I would normally agree with your theory - it winds me up when people make out that their team is somehow treated worse by refs than others - but I think we can make a good case this year. For instance Doherty was sent off but when the League reviewed the video evidence they rescinded his ban, the ref at Wednesday rang Gunn to apologise for disallowing a goal after he''d seen the video of it and so on.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I would normally agree with your theory - it winds me up when people make out that their team is somehow treated worse by refs than others - but I think we can make a good case this year. For instance Doherty was sent off but when the League reviewed the video evidence they rescinded his ban, the ref at Wednesday rang Gunn to apologise for disallowing a goal after he''d seen the video of it and so on.[/quote]Dont forget the basketball player at the back for Watford.

Right firstly im not saying Barnsley have had no bad decisions against them this year, the penalty the other night was stonewall, Kozluk threw his arm out and diverted the ball, it wasnt dubious not even close.

Secondly ive bn too 14 games this season and seen whatever has been on sky, most seasons things have evened themselves out but what i have personally seen during this season has been very one sided, Russell was lucky to stay on the pitch at Swansea but apart from that i think ive seen 7 penalties given against us ( 5 of which were dubious) and too many stonewall pens too mention not given.

Next season we may get the luck but we havent this season, thats a fact, but thats bye the bye, all i want is the rub of the green in the next 2 games, dont spose we will get it, but hey heres hoping, after all we can disagree on most things but at the end of the day we all want to see Norwich in the championship after the Charlton game.    OTBC