Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

daniel bogdanovic

felt like a kid losing his candy when coventry leveled the scores earlier this week.

he wants six points from the last two games ,

barnsley get real!!!!.... you have won one in ten.....   going down !!!

I would rather be a Barnsley fan over a Norwich fan at this moment in time. It is us who are going down. I dont see how you see otherwise.

I wouldnt, they have Plymouth last game. If the weekends results go our way, then we have the advantage going into the last game. come on! until we are down, lets show a bit of fight, a bit of hope! Its worse on here than on the pitch! CUMON CITY!!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]I would rather be a Barnsley fan over a Norwich fan at this moment in time. It is us who are going down. I dont see how you see otherwise.[/quote]

Well p**s off to Oakwell and support them then.  We do not need fans like you here at the club anyway!!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

felt like a kid losing his candy when coventry leveled the scores earlier this week.

he wants six points from the last two games ,

barnsley get real!!!!.... you have won one in ten.....   going down !!!

[/quote]

you lot all say you need 6pts, i could say when was the last time norwich won 2 in a row?

end of the day anyone in this league can beat ANYONE!!!!!

most of you are level headed but some off your big headness because its barnsley down there with you is unbelievable

if there so pissing terrible why are they above you with 44games played

some of the big headness is unbelievable though

your 22nd for a reason at the moment, i hope you stay up and expect you will........

but some you seem to think barnsley would just lye down lightly and you will stay up because your mighty norwich city

good luck if you feel this way

considering barnsleys form has been falling through the floor the last ten games ( won one) !! and they have to play the (more than likely champions) wolves.

then followed by an away game at plymouth ...

this is barnsleys away form ...havent won away from home since febuary ..

won two home games this year

actually won three games this year ..in total , they wont win both games , not a chance .

plymouth - not exactly good form of late

wolves - didnt go back to training until yesterday and today have done the crossbar challenge and light jogging

so basically theyve been on the piss all week and havnt had a good training session this week so far....... could work two ways for us on saturday

Barnsley favourites to beat Wolves , 7/5 Barnsley 9/5 Wolves ,  i would prefer to be in Barnsleys position too , one big home win and they are virtually safe.

we havent been 22nd all season... apart from about 3 weeks in total over 9 months ..

we are hardly mighty, yet barnsley are worse.

[/quote]

if we''re basing the season over 44games then barnsley are better than norwich - end off

wether that be the case come May is another matter

i personally hope forest go down

Barnsley are worse , and how do you come to that conclusion , from the same number of games they have 2 points more which rather suggests we are worse than them .

why is it being big headed i dont understand , a barnsley player is saying we want six points , when they have won 3 this year !!! .

i would say barnsley are getting anxious ,

we are third from bottom , hardly reason to be big headed i think , if thats what you think im not ,im saying how it is .

why is it being big headed i dont understand , a barnsley player is saying we want six points , when they have won 3 this year !!! .

i would say barnsley are getting anxious ,

we are third from bottom , hardly reason to be big headed i think , if thats what you think im not ,im saying how it is .

[/quote]

if only football was this easy as you mentioned above

i think ever person on here would tipped doncaster to go down weekend before xmas they wernt just bottom they was rock bottom - yes below charlton

who would ever tipped them to put back to back wins

personally i think 1st goal will sum up wolves game saturday.....we score first i think it will end up 3 or 4 nil. if barnsley go 1-0 up will wolves have stomach for the fight as they would have a week ago???

i still cant see wolves losing weekend mind you

Sounds to me like you''re getting your excuses in early for when Wolves don''t turn up on Saturday we8wba.

since january 09

barnsley ...played 19... won 3 drawn 7 lost 9

norwich played 20 won 5 drawn 6 lost 9.

we have nearly won twice the games bar one than barnsley this year .

[quote user="singing canary"]wolves will be champions , surely they will want to play like champions and finish the season on a high .[/quote]I really, really hope so but you could equally say Barnsley surely don''t want to be relegated and will play their hearts out. If only we could be sure our team will do the same!

[quote user="we8wba"]

plymouth - not exactly good form of late

wolves - didnt go back to training until yesterday and today have done the crossbar challenge and light jogging

so basically theyve been on the piss all week and havnt had a good training session this week so far....... could work two ways for us on saturday

[/quote]

And Barnsley have the squits

http://www.barnsley-chronicle.co.uk/sport/

Davey is quoted as saying "Players will have to come in and do the business" - isn''t the problem that they''re doing the business too often?