Sign in to follow this  
Superflash

Re: cherry on the f***ing cake!!!!!!

To be honest, I don''t give a care as to what''s going on at Ipswich. Our own situation is of far more importance to me. Ipswich simply have more money than us and so Keane''s acqusition is financially viable for them.

[quote user="Superflash"]To be honest, I don''t give a care as to what''s going on at Ipswich. Our own situation is of far more importance to me. Ipswich simply have more money than us and so Keane''s acqusition is financially viable for them.
[/quote] Exactly they can afford to hire Keane on probably ridiculous money and can throw £3mill at Tottenham to take Dos Santos for that loan stint.

Dos Santos will wilt over a championship season, he''ll have the odd good game but will not last the distance.And lets calm down about Roy Keane. I didnt want him when he was mentioned as Roeders replacement, and im not bothered now. Remember what happened at Sunderland?Not exactly a proven track record eh.

Keane is no great manager. If he were appointed here I''d be gutted. The resources he had at Sunderland were vast and all he did was buy a huge amount of players and slowly sift through them until there was a team that worked... then he pissed them all off got frustrated that he couldnt do the same thing in the prem, because you actually need some football knowledge not just a big personality and a natural feel for the game, and walked away from a team in trouble.If he tries the same at Ip he''ll get into the playoffs and if they don''t go up then club will cut off his money supply and he''ll walk.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Keane is no great manager. If he were appointed here I''d be gutted. The resources he had at Sunderland were vast and all he did was buy a huge amount of players and slowly sift through them until there was a team that worked... then he pissed them all off got frustrated that he couldnt do the same thing in the prem, because you actually need some football knowledge not just a big personality and a natural feel for the game, and walked away from a team in trouble.If he tries the same at Ip he''ll get into the playoffs and if they don''t go up then club will cut off his money supply and he''ll walk.[/quote]Thoroughly agree YS - didn''t Keane spend something like 50 million to try to get out of the bottom 4 ?  9 million on a Scottish goalkeeper no much better than Marshall ?  Maybe Evans has got some extra money he needs to burn for tax reasons or something...

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Keane is no great manager. If he were appointed here I''d be gutted. The resources he had at Sunderland were vast and all he did was buy a huge amount of players and slowly sift through them until there was a team that worked... then he pissed them all off got frustrated that he couldnt do the same thing in the prem, because you actually need some football knowledge not just a big personality and a natural feel for the game, and walked away from a team in trouble.
If he tries the same at Ip he''ll get into the playoffs and if they don''t go up then club will cut off his money supply and he''ll walk.
[/quote]

Spease be quiet.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Keane is no great manager. If he were appointed here I''d be gutted. The resources he had at Sunderland were vast and all he did was buy a huge amount of players and slowly sift through them until there was a team that worked... then he pissed them all off got frustrated that he couldnt do the same thing in the prem, because you actually need some football knowledge not just a big personality and a natural feel for the game, and walked away from a team in trouble.
If he tries the same at Ip he''ll get into the playoffs and if they don''t go up then club will cut off his money supply and he''ll walk.
[/quote]

Spease be quiet.

[/quote]

Please lol

I cannot focus on this thread, just keep thinking about cakes....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM relegation brownies.....

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Keane is no great manager. If he were appointed here I''d be gutted. The resources he had at Sunderland were vast and all he did was buy a huge amount of players and slowly sift through them until there was a team that worked... then he pissed them all off got frustrated that he couldnt do the same thing in the prem, because you actually need some football knowledge not just a big personality and a natural feel for the game, and walked away from a team in trouble.If he tries the same at Ip he''ll get into the playoffs and if they don''t go up then club will cut off his money supply and he''ll walk.[/quote]Thoroughly agree YS - didn''t Keane spend something like 50 million to try to get out of the bottom 4 ?  9 million on a Scottish goalkeeper no much better than Marshall ?  Maybe Evans has got some extra money he needs to burn for tax reasons or something...[/quote]Yeah- crazy money in a really scattergun way... give Gunn those resourses or Grant and they''d have you up to the Premier league but would fail when they got there and everyone had that kind of squad size but ALL the players were good enough!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="barclay king"]really is the cherry on the cake seeing the scum get a half decent manager,shows their ambition compared 2 ours!!!!! [/quote]

I believe its called ambition!

[/quote]I believe it''s called more money than sense.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

I cannot focus on this thread, just keep thinking about cakes....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM relegation brownies.....

[/quote]Sounds like you''ve got the munchies there rjwc22...

[quote user="billabasblue"]Bitter by any chance scummer? LOL[/quote]

Very happy that you have appointed a manager who can`t manage without a load of dosh...........teddy will be out the pram if it don`t go right too!!........................................scum

Well it''s a good job that we have loads of dosh then isn''t it! LOL He got Sunderland promoted as champions in one attempt spending around £10m, he will have at least that if not more with us!! We will be two leagues higher than you within 12 months or so!!!