Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

FFS! is Ms Gunn on the payroll now?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Sorry Herb, you make me giggle.

[/quote]You make me retch.A tirade of abuse against a 17 year old girl - what has she done to deserve that?You''re a sad, lonely, pathetic little man.[/quote]Seconded. For a supposedly older gentleman to talk like that about a 17 year old girl is pathetic.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]The clues to Wizard''s depravity is contained in his first post on this thread where he names his target and then uses words like naked, unveil. He''s definitely a msgunnagist, or whatever that word was. Come to think of it, after the young lady posted support for her father in Facebook wasn''t Wizard at the head of the pack to get his mug on to the Facebook scene. Definitely sad at his age.[:D] [/quote]

My virgins would agree with you on this Yank!

[/quote]

....and that''s before you de-robe!!!

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog."]Can I actually make a point about Malissa.

What would you rather the Club do?

A)  Get ''Ms Gunn'' to do it for a fun?

B) Pay 3 or 4 models £300ish a pop each?

[/quote]

Why not just use the players...............novel idea I know![:S]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You make me retch.
A tirade of abuse against a 17 year old girl - what has she done to deserve that?
You''re a sad, lonely, pathetic little man.

[/quote]
Seconded. For a supposedly older gentleman to talk like that about a 17 year old girl is pathetic.
[/quote]

Oh grow the f*ck up king!![:@] Trying to sift through this childish bickering to find a valid point on this thread is tiresome for other posters[;)]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You make me retch.
A tirade of abuse against a 17 year old girl - what has she done to deserve that?

[/quote]
Seconded. For a supposedly older gentleman to talk like that about a 17 year old girl is pathetic.
[/quote]

Oh stop being dramatic! my points have been valid, and its not me who''s been swearing is it?[^o)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]You make me retch.A tirade of abuse against a 17 year old girl - what has she done to deserve that?You''re a sad, lonely, pathetic little man.[/quote]Seconded. For a supposedly older gentleman to talk like that about a 17 year old girl is pathetic.[/quote]

Oh grow the f*ck up king!![:@] Trying to sift through this childish bickering to find a valid point on this thread is tiresome for other posters[;)]

[/quote]Haha well done Nutty. Difference is I dont think there is an actual point to be debated behind all this bile...

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]You make me retch.A tirade of abuse against a 17 year old girl - what has she done to deserve that?You''re a sad, lonely, pathetic little man.[/quote]Seconded. For a supposedly older gentleman to talk like that about a 17 year old girl is pathetic.[/quote]

Oh stop being dramatic! my points have been valid, and its not me who''s been swearing is it?[^o)]

[/quote]1) No they have not been valid2) Personally I dont feel swearing is as bad as someone calling a 17 year old girl a ''fatty''

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You make me retch.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Haha well done Nutty. Difference is I dont think there is an actual point to be debated behind all this bile...
[/quote]

Very true King.. there very often isn''t on the threads I have been known to lapse on either [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog."]Can I actually make a point about Malissa.What would you rather the Club do?A)  Get ''Ms Gunn'' to do it for a fun?B) Pay 3 or 4 models £300ish a pop each?[/quote]

[/quote]So in that case why haven''t you moaned before, when two or three birds (oh sexist) have walked out during a press conference?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Haha well done Nutty. Difference is I dont think there is an actual point to be debated behind all this bile...[/quote]

Very true King.. there very often isn''t on the threads I have been known to lapse on either [;)]

[/quote]Oh dear I''ve crossed the 1000 post mark and now I''m in the crosshairs. All I need is an FAO King Canary thread and I''ve made it [:D]

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog."][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Guy Gibsons dog."]Can I actually make a point about Malissa.

What would you rather the Club do?

A)  Get ''Ms Gunn'' to do it for a fun?

B) Pay 3 or 4 models £300ish a pop each?

[/quote]

[/quote]

So in that case why haven''t you moaned before, when two or three birds (oh sexist) have walked out during a press conference?
[/quote]

Bugger! have I missed that?[:@]

The wizard does have a bit of a point, but maybe he''s being a little bit churlish and chauvinistic to start a thread on this topic. Is the weather rather miserable in Lowestoft, Wiz?

Maybe Wiz, if your that cut up, angered and destroyed by this...you could write in and see if theyll take you on as a model...then you can be sure its done for free :-)

It''s nice to see the moderators doing there job as usual [:)]

[quote user="AJ"]It''s nice to see the moderators doing there job as usual [:)]
[/quote]

Maybe the moderator had a rare day off. Anyway, six pages of "bile and bickering" is six pages too many....