Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

I think its important to remember...

that at the end of the day we are all supporters of NCFC.

I know there are two sides that posters on here can belong to- pro board and anti board.

Its obvious by my signature to which side I belong and I realise that I dont always put my point of view across in the most maturely of ways- Wiz is another example of this (sorry wiz but yours was the first name I plucked out). There are people who support the board and likewise there are some pro boarders who dont always act in the best of ways.

At the end of the day we want Norwich City to have a wonderful future and team. I think petty name calling and abuse that some posters (not naming names) is sometimes bourne (sp?) out of pure frustration.

I''m not really sure what my main point for this thread was - i just feel as though there is a division between the fans on this board (i.e. pro board/anti board) and i feel that acting as one will help.

Lets just hope that over the next two games we get the best results for our team.

One love- as someone once said.[;)]

[Y] OTBC

Ultimately thats all anyone wants I guess, a positive future for NCFC. Whether that comes with the current board or not i don''t know, but i personally thing it needs to be changed.

Agreed. 

In this dark period in our clubs history though I still find it very strange that people have a go at others for attending games.  Surely that is what supporting your team is.  I just dont get it?

[quote user="CT "]You could not pay me to go to this. As usual the sheep snap up the tickets...[/quote]It''s all very well saying this CT, and for the record i agree with you. I even agree with your views on the board. But considering what you said above was just earlier this morning, in regards to Charlton....

[quote user="CT "]

I know there are two sides that posters on here can belong to- pro board and anti board.

[/quote]

Wrong again CT [:|]

D-. Must try harder [;)]

[quote user="CT "]

Its obvious by my signature to which side I belong and I realise that I dont always put my point of view across in the most maturely of ways- Wiz is another example of this (sorry wiz but yours was the first name I plucked out). There are people who support the board and likewise there are some pro boarders who dont always act in the best of ways.

At the end of the day we want Norwich City to have a wonderful future and team. I think petty name calling and abuse that some posters (not naming names) is sometimes bourne (sp?) out of pure frustration.

I''m not really sure what my main point for this thread was - i just feel as though there is a division between the fans on this board (i.e. pro board/anti board) and i feel that acting as one will help.

Lets just hope that over the next two games we get the best results for our team.

[Y] OTBC

[/quote]

Anything I say CT, is emotional based and logic thinking second, however, I recant nothing as I firmly believe I''m right. I love City, just like everybody else on here, I just see things different.

If others find that hard to take.................................

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT "]

[Y] OTBC

[/quote]

Anything I say CT, is emotional based and logic thinking second, however, I recant nothing as I firmly believe I''m right. I love City, just like everybody else on here, I just see things different.

If others find that hard to take.................................

[/quote]But I firmly believe you''re wrong Wiz! Or do I?...hang on...no you''re not...yes you are...Couldn''t resist it.

Good post BTW CT but you do realise as soon as you post anything slightly critical we''re all going to be on your back? [:)]

i agree , then again i can see most people are really frustrated by the state of this club , it should not be where it is .

some of the decisions made by the board , choice of management for the last few years have been shocking to say the least .

i dont agree with gunny bashing as i think the situation we are in has been over a fair amount of time , i actually respect the bloke for trying to pick up the pieces of previous managers mess and bad managment decisions .

so many loan players , no stabilty has caused this, and half way through a season with no money given to him ,  i hardly feel the bloke has had a chance.

its not surprising people get snappy , the board need to go and people in place who are prepared to push this club in a new direction.

getting hammered at half time comming out onto the pitch with a microphone making a idiot of yourself , is enough for me to see the woman cant conduct herself in a decent manner.

god help us whilst they are here .

I very much agree with the sentiment of your post CT, however while I agree that this m/b is divided I don''t think its as simple as pro/anti-board, as I''m a middle of the road man myself despite my frustrations, who disagrees with outright devotion to the board, as well as outright criticism of the board.

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]I very much agree with the sentiment of your post CT, however while I agree that this m/b is divided I don''t think its as simple as pro/anti-board, as I''m a middle of the road man myself despite my frustrations, who disagrees with outright devotion to the board, as well as outright criticism of the board.[/quote]

Spot on Patches. I''m glad someone''s sticking up for the middle of roaders against those pro and anti board bastards![:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I love City, just like everybody else on here,[/quote]Apart from, all board members, the manager, his daughter, Butters, Crooky, Deehan, the Doc, Fozzy, all loanees (apart from Alan Lee), freebies (apart from Clingan) and all season ticket holders. Also hated Roeder, Grant, Worthy and Chase (and Hughes and Robinson).

Yep, Wiz loves City! [:S]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]I very much agree with the sentiment of your post CT, however while I agree that this m/b is divided I don''t think its as simple as pro/anti-board, as I''m a middle of the road man myself despite my frustrations, who disagrees with outright devotion to the board, as well as outright criticism of the board.[/quote]Spot on Patches. I''m glad someone''s sticking up for the middle of roaders against those pro and anti board bastards![:P][/quote]So, us sitting on fencers are now sitting in the middle of the road? Sounds dangerous to me! [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I love City, just like everybody else on here,[/quote]Apart from, all board members, the manager, his daughter, Butters, Crooky, Deehan, the Doc, Fozzy, all loanees (apart from Alan Lee), freebies (apart from Clingan) and all season ticket holders. Also hated Roeder, Grant, Worthy and Chase (and Hughes and Robinson).

Yep, Wiz loves City! [:S][/quote]Forgot to mention NCISA and Tilly. Oh, and outside reporters who take an interest in our club!

Lets just say I''ve had time to think about stuff Norwich related.This isnt to say I''m gonna be super positive because I still have the same views as before I just think everyone getting on regardless of opionion is better.BTW yep i realised that spelling mistake as soon I posted

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]I very much agree with the sentiment of your post CT, however while I agree that this m/b is divided I don''t think its as simple as pro/anti-board, as I''m a middle of the road man myself despite my frustrations, who disagrees with outright devotion to the board, as well as outright criticism of the board.[/quote]

Spot on Patches. I''m glad someone''s sticking up for the middle of roaders against those pro and anti board bastards![:P]

[/quote]                BLOODY   SPLITTERS !!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Oi I knew who my dad was [:P][;)]