Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

If we are relegated on Monday.....

[quote user="Lambo"]I don''t know how i''d react to be honest.[/quote]

Im going for a few weeks of minor deprsssion, a few weeks of dealing with jibes from sum fans, then head up and get ready to accept the painful fixture list for next season.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="CT "]I actually am going to the game though![/quote]

I know you are C.T.

I wasn''t referring to you.

[/quote]

Having read your above post again its clear who you were referring to- fair do''s.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Like a few others I have accepted the fate of which division we play in is in the players hands, I accepted a good while back the chance we might be relegated, if it happens I can''t say how I will react.[/quote]

Pretty much sums it up for me, too. I can''t get there on Monday, but haven''t missed too many this season. I just feel rather numb at the moment.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Like a few others I have accepted the fate of which division we play in is in the players hands, I accepted a good while back the chance we might be relegated, if it happens I can''t say how I will react.[/quote]

Pretty much sums it up for me, too. I can''t get there on Monday, but haven''t missed too many this season. I just feel rather numb at the moment.

[/quote]

Hmmmm yes same here.  Shame you won''t be there Monday, but I guess you won''t miss too much lol.

It''s my birthday Sunday, so I hope for a nice finish to my Birthday weekend, such as NC actually winning lol or maybe I wish for too much [:)]

Hopefully we won''t be relegated, seeing as we now don''t have to worry too much about Southampton, its really between us and Barnsley now who have some pretty tough fixtures. But if we do go, i''ll spend a few weeks being depressed about the situation and trying to ignore the fact that scummers everywhere will be over the moon about us going down.

Then i''ll try (very hard) to look forward to the new grounds, new teams and "exciting matches" but it''ll be nice to not have so many loans.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Hmmmm yes same here.  Shame you won''t be there Monday, but I guess you won''t miss too much lol.

It''s my birthday Sunday, so I hope for a nice finish to my Birthday weekend, such as NC actually winning lol or maybe I wish for too much [:)]

[/quote]

WAY, my own opinion is that there is nothing negative about wishing for the best ( or even a lot ). It is "expecting" too much in life that causes too many to have large disappointments.

When we were relegated from the Premiership, I remember an interview in the evening news with Leon McKenzie, about how we were the Man Utd of the championship, having one of the top wage bills.  I will look forward to August 1st for the same article about league 1, I suppose...

[quote user="CT "]Rejoice because the end of deliar and her board will be a whole lot closer![/quote]You really do deserve a smack!

[quote user="Duffman"]Will you cry?Will you get angry and start or join in with anti board chants?or be too depressed to do anything and just wander home in a sorry state?When our fate is finally sealed on Monday , what will you do ?

[/quote]

So if we lose and barnsley win or forest win/draw we are screwed?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WAY, my own opinion is that there is nothing negative about wishing for the best ( or even a lot ). It is "expecting" too much in life that causes too many to have large disappointments.

[/quote]

I agree YC, we fans don''t ask for too much most of the time.

For me, I think a lot of it depends on how the board and players react themselves. If I were Delia or Doomy or a Norwich player, I really, genuinely would want to convey a sincere sign of embarrassment and apology. If this happens, I''ll be sad [:''(] but if - as I predict - Delia is sat there smiling weakly and clapping the players, and the players themselves come around to milk a round of applause before buggering off to their parent clubs, I''ll go absolutely mental [:@].

All it would take for me to calm down about any potential relegation is a) an apology and b) a promise that lessons have been learned. I do NOT want to be patronised and told Gunn was the best man for the job or the players gave it their all.

It''s my birthday, so i''ll be a tad annoyed if it happens.

But it won''t!

If it did, i''d applaud a few of the players, applaud the backroom staff and Gunn for a ''valiant'' attempt, and retain a bit of dignity, which is more than most will, i reckon.

Then i''d get drunk.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="CT "]Rejoice because the end of deliar and her board will be a whole lot closer![/quote]You really do deserve a smack! [/quote]Because I have a difference of opinion?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="ellis206"][quote user="CT "]Rejoice because the end of deliar and her board will be a whole lot closer![/quote]You really do deserve a smack! [/quote]Because I have a difference of opinion?[/quote]No, because you''ll ''rejoice'' at the club you claim you ''love'' being relegated.Fair enough if you''d have said you''d be dissapointed and angry, but it might see the end of Delia.But to simply say you''ll ''rejoice''.....that''s what Ipswich fans will be saying! Infact, even some of them don''t want us to go down! [:|]

I will rush home, well, actually I will be at home, because I am a keyboard warrior, and I will post on this Board, because my views are so radical and edgy, and I will bemoan the demise of our once great Club, I will insult our fans calling them ''happy clappers'', blame them for being ''nancy boys'', Delia lovers, and some of them for being ''London based'', I will point out astutely that pots and pans have taken precidence over players on the pitch, I will put in a couple of references to ''the Stowmarket two'', and Doomcaster (whipping my admirers to a frenzy), and I will finish off saying I told you so, over and over again , because I am more clever than the rest, and I will liberally throw in a few HaHA Ha''s, HE he he''s, perhaps a ''lol!'' or two, to add the extra street cred, and blame the ''little Norwich'' mentally for ...............  

look at it like this though..........................................

KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO

will wait for Delia to come round the pitch so that I can join in with alll the chants of "Delia''s Barmy Army" as I am so grateful for what she''s done...

seriously though I won''t be crying, and anyone spotted blubbing in front of the tv cameras will get a slap.

or we might win, go mental and postpone the dissapointment to our more traditional last day of the season away from home game...

The players we have in the squad are more than capable of competing the

best teams in the league (as proven against Wolves twice) The fact we

lie in the releagtion zone displays a lack of effort and a lack of

passion for the club. No individual deserves special priase as every

player (Clingan included) has underperformed on numerous occasions this

season. Football is a team game. You blame the squad, the manager, the

borad even. You dont blame individual players.
Complete rubbish.  The squad are no where near competing with the best teams in the league, a couple of victories does not show we should be in the top 6. The quality of the sqaud has been slowly erroded over several years and we are now about to die from the 1000 cuts.  It is no coincidence that players that were once peripheral and unpopular are now being talked about as players of the season e.g. The Doc, it is not because they have got better, it is because those around them have got worse.  The club have failed to maintain the quality of the squad either through loans, signings or the youth system, all other issues about managers, coaching etc, are secondary, although it cannot reflect wall on Gunn having held the recruitment job.  You will not see an improvement in the fortunes of the club until this is addressed, I think our current squad is maybe mid-table League 1 in quality, and predict it will actually get worse over the summer.  No bandwagon jumping from me, I posted one of the lowest predictions on the thread about final league positions based on this argument and sadly nothing has changed.  As for the relegation reaction, I will watch the Reading game in Sheffield with another Norwich fan, then sit very quietly for half an hour before forgetting about the whole mess and enjoying the summer.

[quote user="keatesy"]

look at it like this though..........................................

KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO

[/quote]

You really are a fucking idiot arent you?