Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

If we are relegated on Monday.....

Will you cry?Will you get angry and start or join in with anti board chants?or be too depressed to do anything and just wander home in a sorry state?When our fate is finally sealed on Monday , what will you do ?

[quote user="Duffman"]Will you cry?

Will you get angry and start or join in with anti board chants?

or be too depressed to do anything and just wander home in a sorry state?

When our fate is finally sealed on Monday , what will you do ?

[/quote]

Get angry and join in with the anti board chants, cry when I get home and then spend the next few days in a state of depression.

I''ll be seriously pissed off for a while, join the post mortem''s on here and WOTB, then realise that there are a lot more important things to expend time, energy and emotion on and focus on them, apart from waiting for the "...no-one buys any players in July..." quote that will come from someone at the club in, well, July!

I think I will just sit there in shock and disbelief at what has happened this season. I just wouldnt want to talk to anyone and I will probably stay in my seat until stewards ask me to leave.

I don''t really know what I''ll do. A few of the players will be applauded for the effort they''ve put in, and a few wont.

Whatever I do....it''ll probably result in me going to the pub afterwards.

I will be very angry, chant negatively towards the board & then most importantly ignore all phone calls from my mates who (supposedly) support Premiership teams & for some reason hate Norwich!  

[quote user="CT "]Rejoice because the end of deliar and her board will be a whole lot closer![/quote]

Same here CT, every cloud has a silver lining.

I think a big part of me will actually be relieved after all the worrying this season.  At least once our future is confirmed either way we will be able to start to focus on it.

Then I will cry.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]Rejoice because the end of deliar and her board will be a whole lot closer![/quote]

Same here CT, every cloud has a silver lining.

[/quote]Sorry I should have said at the start.   This thread only applies to people who will actually be at the game.Thanks for sharing though.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]

I don''t really know what I''ll do. A few of the players will be applauded for the effort they''ve put in, and a few wont.

[/quote]

So you will applaud failure? Good man.

Like a solier about to face the firing line i''ll be accepting of the fate ahead... we have all seen it coming.. yes i''ll be angry but i wont cry or get depressed over it.. i may join in any anger directed towards the board who have let it happen though.

jas :)

Well, having seen tha way the banks have acted in the last 6 months, failure seems to be the new success!!

I will protest along with I hope many others at the ground.  I will then spend three months waitin for the fixture list to come out so I can cry.  I will then spend every day praying the value of the club will have fallen to the point where someone buys Wynn Jones and Smith out.

I''ll be very angry but not surprised. I''ll probably just sit there like the Fulham game and just stare blankly into the sky.

I have accepted our fate for a long while now. We can still watch a game of football, whichever league we kick off in at the beginning of August. Let''s hope there are a lot more entertaining games next season as most of this has been dross.

[quote user="Pastry"]I will protest along with I hope many others at the ground.  I will then spend three months waitin for the fixture list to come out so I can cry.  I will then spend every day praying the value of the club will have fallen to the point where someone buys Wynn Jones and Smith out.[/quote]League 1Norwich CityAug 8- Leyton Orient L1 (A)Aug 12- Macclesfield CC (A)Aug 15- Swindon Town L1 (H)Aug 22- Exeter L1 (A)Aug 25- Burton Albion JPT (H)Something like that probably!!

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="Hoolahoop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s not necessarily what I said. There are some players this season that I firmly believe have worked their nuts off week in, week out for our shirt, and for that I am grateful. This gratitude will be conveyed by way of applause.

However, on the flipside, there are players that certainly haven''t worked their nuts off, and for that I''m not grateful.

The failure doesn''t necessarily lie with those on the pitch, as you well know. A board with little footballing nous making a series of catastrophic managerial appointments combined with gross uninvestment in the first team squad for the last few seasons has ultimately cost us.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="Hoolahoop"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s not necessarily what I said. There are some players this season that I firmly believe have worked their nuts off week in, week out for our shirt, and for that I am grateful. This gratitude will be conveyed by way of applause.

However, on the flipside, there are players that certainly haven''t worked their nuts off, and for that I''m not grateful.

The failure doesn''t necessarily lie with those on the pitch, as you well know. A board with little footballing nous making a series of catastrophic managerial appointments combined with gross uninvestment in the first team squad for the last few seasons has ultimately cost us.

[/quote]

The players we have in the squad are more than capable of competing the best teams in the league (as proven against Wolves twice) The fact we lie in the releagtion zone displays a lack of effort and a lack of passion for the club. No individual deserves special priase as every player (Clingan included) has underperformed on numerous occasions this season. Football is a team game. You blame the squad, the manager, the borad even. You dont blame individual players.

Like a few others I have accepted the fate of which division we play in is in the players hands, I accepted a good while back the chance we might be relegated, if it happens I can''t say how I will react.

[quote user="CT "]I actually am going to the game though![/quote]I know you are C.T.I wasn''t referring to you.