Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

how many more kits

Is this club taking the p*ss how many kit changes does it need,dont they cream enough money off of us.It is all becoming a bit tiresome supporting this club to the point of seeing second rate players driving around in cars many of us just dream of ,no worries if they perform week in week out but they seem to be taking the p*ss.

all i''ll say on this is that i''d prefer the squad focusing on playing Reading on Monday and not sunning it up in the Cathedral modelling an almost pointless away kit

I haven''t bought any merchandise for ages.  If I bought anything, I would only be interested in a home shirt. I''m amazed that anybody buys these away shirts, unless of course they look smart, a word which would not be at all apt in describing this particular Primark reject.

[quote user="San Miguel"]all i''ll say on this is that i''d prefer the squad focusing on playing Reading on Monday and not sunning it up in the Cathedral modelling an almost pointless away kit[/quote]

Absolutely.

[quote user="king canary"]Dont buy it?[/quote]I won''t [:D]

[quote user="the pigman"]Is this club taking the p*ss how many kit changes does it need,dont they cream enough money off of us.It is all becoming a bit tiresome supporting this club to the point of seeing second rate players driving around in cars many of us just dream of ,no worries if they perform week in week out but they seem to be taking the p*ss.[/quote]

A friend of mine who supports Bristol City says that they change both the home and away kit each season, at least we''re not that bad. But I guess it''s a part of modern football now...

Better than the big teams, they have one or two at least every season, Norwich is mostly 1/2 every two seasons (only get 2 year kit sponsers half the time as well)

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

[quote user="the pigman"]Is this club taking the p*ss how many kit changes does it need,dont they cream enough money off of us.It is all becoming a bit tiresome supporting this club to the point of seeing second rate players driving around in cars many of us just dream of ,no worries if they perform week in week out but they seem to be taking the p*ss.[/quote]

A friend of mine who supports Bristol City says that they change both the home and away kit each season, at least we''re not that bad. But I guess it''s a part of modern football now...

[/quote]

I thought this was banned after ManYoo had three away kits in a single season in the mid-90s. I was always under the impression that a club has to have a strip for at least two years which is why most clubs alternate the release of their kits (home and away).

I do admit though that the club seems to be pumping out away kits with alarming regularity.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

I do admit though that the club seems to be pumping out away kits with alarming regularity.

[/quote]So they change it every week......whats the problem. Nobody has to buy it. Tell the kids, noYet  again everyone downs the club when all they''re doing is trying to raise money . Of course this forum is a daily source of intuittive money rasing, helpful ideas, shame the club never use them. Imagine if this was just a negative place to take a cheap shot or two at people who actually do something:o)

All right IBA, I wasn''t attacking the club. Just saying that I thought there were rules in place preventing clubs from releasing too many strips (i.e. backing the club) but then made the point that Norwich release a lot of away strips, meaning my assumption may be wrong.

Goodness me, some people on here need to get off their high-horses every once in a while

"BA said;

So they change it every week......whats the problem. Nobody has to buy it. Tell the kids, no

Yet  again everyone downs the club when all they''re doing is trying to raise money .

Of course this forum is a daily source of intuittive money rasing, helpful ideas, shame the club never use them. Imagine if this was just a negative place to take a cheap shot or two at people who actually do something

:o)"

duh! do you have any idea how much money it costs in designers and marketing etc.. to release a kit? and to release one now when people are least likely to buy one tells me there is not a lot of money to be had

last time i looked the Pinkun forum was for free discussion about NCFC and other things. it is not a suggestion box for the NCFC business plan and i wouldn''t imagine in a million years that anyone seriously involved at NCFC will (i) read the dross on here in the first place and (ii) take any notice if they did

it doesn''t make you a better fan that the rest of us for being all ''stop putting our club down'' when it''s run like sh*t and we play like sh*t

You compleatly right and i would like to add:

I think this club has got its proritys wrong if you went on the official webiste a few says ago there was about 4 or 5 different storys about the new away kit. Why is there storys about the new away kit and not how Gunny and the Board are gonna get us out of this mess or at least something relateing to that.

Im sorry but i will not be apluding the great work that norwich have done this season. I will be aplauding one man Lee Croft. One of the only players that puts his heart and soul into the match. When the team have been demotivated by a goal or are just plum not trying you will definatly see him makeing a great run.