Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

speak up delia

really bugs me the woman came out to state , i have put 11 million quid into norwich ( we should be gratefull ) .

ipswich on the other hand showing ambiton (mr doncaster).... spent that last season , and from what i heard have a war chest of 25 million for next season .

us ... our position speaks for itself ,

we need someone to come in and give us something to smile about , its gone past the joke its like having your nose rubbed in it .

surely anyone investing would buy norwich over ipswich , besides its a much much nicer area ,maybe we should all camp outside mr cullums front door !!!

im just like everyone else sick of turning on the tv ( what ever channel and hearing roy kean and his war speach and the people of ipswich taking the p**)

thats prudence and ambiton mr doncaster , sell up to someone who knows what they are talking about .

Why do you think Cullum is the saviour? Surely he''d have saved us by now.

Time to find a new millionaire to save us.

Pesonally I don''t know any so I''m out. Foulger has a few quid and lives in the area so he may be a better camping option.[;)]

I thought the rumour was that Foulger was supposed to be buying the Smith and Jones out, we don''t seem to have heard anything about that one recently. Any of the original posters on this suject heard any more? I need some straws to cling to.

Purple Canary has a source which he says is 100% reliable who claims that the board are demanding a guarantee of long term funding before they''ll sell to anyone.  Assuming he hasn''t been misled, there''s zero chance of finding a buyer if that''s their criterion.   

What they really want is a drip drip of long term funding which will keep the club''s head above water financially but won''t take us anywhere, while they remain in control.  That won''t happen either.

[quote user="singing canary"]how much is foulger worth then ?[/quote]

Not much in football terms unless he sells Banham poultry, I have heard that he has many aquaintances who are very rich. He is also very passionate about NCFC and a decent bloke apparently.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="singing canary"]how much is foulger worth then ?[/quote]

Not much in football terms unless he sells Banham poultry, I have heard that he has many aquaintances who are very rich. He is also very passionate about NCFC and a decent bloke apparently.

[/quote]

A very decent bloke who was treated appallingly by the board. Shockingly infact.

cullums a clever bugger , if we drop down not a chance delia is going to get 58 million ,

she wouldnt even get that if we stayed up , i think she has dug herself a hole now , i think he will show his face again by the start of next season .

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Purple Canary has a source which he says is 100% reliable who claims that the board are demanding a guarantee of long term funding before they''ll sell to anyone.  Assuming he hasn''t been misled, there''s zero chance of finding a buyer if that''s their criterion.   

What they really want is a drip drip of long term funding which will keep the club''s head above water financially but won''t take us anywhere, while they remain in control.  That won''t happen either.

[/quote]

Hence the need for administration!

Why would he save us now?  You obviously nave no business sense!You wait until we get relegated and see if the club can handle the drop financially, or starts dropping the lifeboats and offer much lower than the ludicrous 56million they want, which raises your chances od the Smith''s taking what they can.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Why do you think Cullum is the saviour? Surely he''d have saved us by now.

Time to find a new millionaire to save us.

Pesonally I don''t know any so I''m out. Foulger has a few quid and lives in the area so he may be a better camping option.[;)]

[/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it really that hard for you to understand that relegation will not bring administration. Just a lower level of football.

18000 seats sold, lower wages etc.

If it did so many small businesses would suffer badly that in these times can ill afford to do so.

Wiz, they need to go BUT NOT at the misery that administration would bring.Football is not that important.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it really that hard for you to understand that relegation will not bring administration. Just a lower level of football.

If it did so many small businesses would suffer badly that in these times can ill afford to do so.

Wiz, they need to go BUT NOT at the misery that administration would bring.Football is not that important.

[/quote]

See this picture? That''s you, that is![:D]

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/?action=tageditmany

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Why not try 90 mins of Peter Cullums green n yellow army Monday night , that would get the message through to both parties.[/quote]Yep - that would settle the players.  Isn''t there a, damn, what was it now, relegation battle to be won first ?  Save it for August if it bothers you that much.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See this picture? That''s you, that is![:D]

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/?action=tageditmany

[/quote]

Bloody technology!

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/aardvark.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]I very much doubt it would bother the players one iota , and August will be far to late she needs to be gone well before next season starts.[/quote]After we''re safe / relegated then ?  The time for protest is after the matches, surely we''ve all learnt that by now ?