Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

Just imagine this!!

What with Southampton seemingly getting a 10 point deduction either this season (if above the drop) or next season (if in the drop), imagine if Norwich''s last game of the season was against the Saints, with Norwich being 2 points above the Saints and if Norwich were 1 place above the drop zone. Both sides would go for a Norwich win, wouldn''t they? How many own goals do you think Southampton would get?

What have you been drinking?!Surely, in this case;Norwich        50--------Southampton 48Team X         xxTeam Y (r)     xxSurely Southampton would go for the win, so their reduction counted this season (as they are as good as relegated anyway!) and therefore start on a clean slate next season in a bid to get re-promoted straight back to the Championship?

[quote user="K Lo"]What with Southampton seemingly getting a 10 point deduction either this season (if above the drop) or next season (if in the drop), imagine if Norwich''s last game of the season was against the Saints, with Norwich being 2 points above the Saints and if Norwich were 1 place above the drop zone. Both sides would go for a Norwich win, wouldn''t they? How many own goals do you think Southampton would get?[/quote]

*I''m afraid to say that this thread is "Retarded", or for the PC people out there "Special".

[quote user="AJ"]What have you been drinking?!

Surely, in this case;

Norwich        50
--------
Southampton 48
Team X         xx
Team Y (r)     xx

Surely Southampton would go for the win, so their reduction counted this season (as they are as good as relegated anyway!) and therefore start on a clean slate next season in a bid to get re-promoted straight back to the Championship?
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry. My mistake. Both teams would be going for a Soton win.

[quote user="John"]

[quote user="K Lo"]What with Southampton seemingly getting a 10 point deduction either this season (if above the drop) or next season (if in the drop), imagine if Norwich''s last game of the season was against the Saints, with Norwich being 2 points above the Saints and if Norwich were 1 place above the drop zone. Both sides would go for a Norwich win, wouldn''t they? How many own goals do you think Southampton would get?[/quote]

*I''m afraid to say that this thread is "Retarded", or for the PC people out there "Special".

[/quote]

...or just out of boredom.

[quote user="K Lo"]

[quote user="AJ"]What have you been drinking?!

Surely, in this case;

Norwich        50
--------
Southampton 48
Team X         xx
Team Y (r)     xx

Surely Southampton would go for the win, so their reduction counted this season (as they are as good as relegated anyway!) and therefore start on a clean slate next season in a bid to get re-promoted straight back to the Championship?
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry. My mistake. Both teams would be going for a Soton win.

[/quote]

Huh?.....[:|]

.... Oh i get it, it''s a joke.....[^o)]