Sign in to follow this  
hardley

T.V Reading match

Norwich v Reading is being shown live on Fox Sport 1 at 5a.m Eastern Australian Time Tuesday 28th April 2009.

Will this game be anywhere on the net please? I''m based in Oxford and pubs all have setanta and will be showing the prem game instead....

Somewhere will have sky- find a small place and ask if they will put it on for you- go in on sunday and ask.If you have sky tv just pay the upgrade for one month and cancel it after the game or if you have no sky at all find a friend who does!

I''ve only just moved to Oxford and don''t kow anyone here with sky unfortunately. That is what I used to do with pubs but they don''t seem to be playing ball....

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Somewhere will have sky- find a small place and ask if they will put it on for you- go in on sunday and ask.
If you have sky tv just pay the upgrade for one month and cancel it after the game or if you have no sky at all find a friend who does!
[/quote]

Sorry I meant to say thanks for the response as well, where are my manners [:$]

How very polite of you Yes [Y]Where abouts in Oxford are you? It''s a while since I spent any time over there but I''d have thought there will be places out Begbrooke way and other little satelite towns that will play the game?

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Somewhere will have sky- find a small place and ask if they will put it on for you- go in on sunday and ask.If you have sky tv just pay the upgrade for one month and cancel it after the game or if you have no sky at all find a friend who does![/quote]That''s what I do. Yes there are streams out there you can watch if you can''t make the game but it''s much better and clearer in my opinion to watch it on TV. Saying that though, there are a lot of high quality streams these days.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Somewhere will have sky- find a small place and ask if they will put it on for you- go in on sunday and ask.
If you have sky tv just pay the upgrade for one month and cancel it after the game or if you have no sky at all find a friend who does!
[/quote]
That''s what I do. Yes there are streams out there you can watch if you can''t make the game but it''s much better and clearer in my opinion to watch it on TV. Saying that though, there are a lot of high quality streams these days.
[/quote]

I have a few seats spare at mine.....for nice fans..........bring own beer![:D]

[quote user="NC"]

I''ve only just moved to Oxford and don''t kow anyone here with sky unfortunately. That is what I used to do with pubs but they don''t seem to be playing ball....

[/quote]Here''s a list, you could always start phoning round.  One of them will.