Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

WHEN We Stay Up...

It''s going to be all the more sweet shoving a couple of victories down Roy Keane''s throat, seeing him kicking stuff about on the touchline, it doesn''t get any better than that. I can''t wait for him to buy a bunch of sh*t players that fail to gel and for him to get sacked by just after Christmas, I think it''s worth a tenner on them not going up.

I know at the moment we aren''t in the driving seat, by with Soton'' having all the more to play for, anyone Derby and downwards is in the mix, I can seriously see us staying up, 3 points on Monday. I think it''ll be in our hands if we can do that, our squad aren''t going to pull a Fulham. So lets get behind our team for 90 minutes, even the N&P instead of getting there backs 15 minutes in if they''re under the kosh.

*SNIGGER*

A) we wont even be in the same league as the scum next season

B) Ambition = roy keane Nice little NAAAAAArwich = Bryan Gunn

Barnsley and forest WILL both win on saturday- IMO

Barnsley have got as much at winning as Roy Keane has beating us NEXT season. I can''t see them beating Wolves, and I''m not bothered about Forest I only want to finish 21st, on goal difference, that''d do me. We all know should we stay up we won''t be in the same position next season, we''ll get rid of Gunny, or he''ll step down. We''ll get in a manager with experience, preferably Curbs, I wanted Keano until appointed with the Scum. The board will put in some dosh, no matter what you lot say.

Croft will go though :(.

[quote user="CT "]

*SNIGGER*

A) we wont even be in the same league as the scum next season

B) Ambition = roy keane Nice little NAAAAAArwich = Bryan Gunn

Barnsley and forest WILL both win on saturday- IMO

[/quote]

Forest to win away at Blackpool when Blackpool can still effectively still get relegated? I dont think so.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Barnsley have got as much at winning as Roy Keane has beating us NEXT season. I can''t see them beating Wolves, and I''m not bothered about Forest I only want to finish 21st, on goal difference, that''d do me. We all know should we stay up we won''t be in the same position next season, we''ll get rid of Gunny, or he''ll step down. We''ll get in a manager with experience, preferably Curbs, I wanted Keano until appointed with the Scum. The board will put in some dosh, no matter what you lot say. Croft will go though :(.[/quote]

Most deluded budgie ever? You haven''t got a penny mate, you are totally broke, skint, nothing, niche, nadda, understand?You have no chance of getting curbs he is well out of your reach, only ambitious clubs who are filthy rich can afford top managers, You got what your bank account could strtch to, BRYAN FOOKIN GUNN!! HA HA

Keane won''t beat you next season because you won''t be playing us, you are as good as down my friend, Jon Stead & kevin Lisbie made sure of that!!

What a delightful turn of phrase...

only ambitious clubs who are filthy rich can afford top managers

At least one part of that sentence accurately describes Ipswich or at least the side of it you represent.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]It''s going to be all the more sweet shoving a couple of victories down Roy Keane''s throat, seeing him kicking stuff about on the touchline, it doesn''t get any better than that. I can''t wait for him to buy a bunch of sh*t players that fail to gel and for him to get sacked by just after Christmas, I think it''s worth a tenner on them not going up. I know at the moment we aren''t in the driving seat, by with Soton'' having all the more to play for, anyone Derby and downwards is in the mix, I can seriously see us staying up, 3 points on Monday. I think it''ll be in our hands if we can do that, our squad aren''t going to pull a Fulham. So lets get behind our team for 90 minutes, even the N&P instead of getting there backs 15 minutes in if they''re under the kosh.[/quote]

Oh very dear.

Posters won''t believe me, but I''d prefer City stay up, they won''t, but I''d prefer it.

The real prize is dumping Smith, how thats achieved doesn''t bother me, as long as it happens.

"Most deluded budgie ever? You haven''t got a penny mate, you are totally broke, skint, nothing, niche, nadda, understand?You have no chance of getting curbs he is well out of your reach, only ambitious clubs who are filthy rich can afford top managers, You got what your bank account could strtch to, BRYAN FOOKIN GUNN!! HA HA

Keane won''t beat you next season because you won''t be playing us, you are as good as down my friend, Jon Stead & kevin Lisbie made sure of that!!"

Curbs isn''t out of our reach, you only managed to get Keano cos you offered him a shedload of cash and a 15-20 million war chest, just wait till it falls flat on it''s face. No we took on Bryan Gunn to keep us up, and we aren''t down so far, so I think he''s done a reasonably good job, I''m happy with him, just an experienced manager would be better so we aren''t in this mess next season.

Sorry mate, but what on earth are you saying - it sounds a bit childish TBH.Of course Curishley is out of our reach - by a country mile!  Of course they only got Keane because of a huge salary and a large transfer fund - thats the same with any big manager!I hate Ipswich and the sniggering childish posts are annoying, but we are totally, totally adrift now and the situation at Ipswich has proven how far we have sunk.  And making stupid replies to Ipswich fans like this I''m afraid make us look even more desperate.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]"Most deluded budgie ever? You haven''t got a penny mate, you are totally broke, skint, nothing, niche, nadda, understand?You have no chance of getting curbs he is well out of your reach, only ambitious clubs who are filthy rich can afford top managers, You got what your bank account could strtch to, BRYAN FOOKIN GUNN!! HA HA

Keane won''t beat you next season because you won''t be playing us, you are as good as down my friend, Jon Stead & kevin Lisbie made sure of that!!"

Curbs isn''t out of our reach, you only managed to get Keano cos you offered him a shedload of cash and a 15-20 million war chest, just wait till it falls flat on it''s face. No we took on Bryan Gunn to keep us up, and we aren''t down so far, so I think he''s done a reasonably good job, I''m happy with him, just an experienced manager would be better so we aren''t in this mess next season.[/quote]

[quote user="billabasblue"]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Barnsley have got as much at winning as Roy Keane has beating us NEXT season. I can''t see them beating Wolves, and I''m not bothered about Forest I only want to finish 21st, on goal difference, that''d do me. We all know should we stay up we won''t be in the same position next season, we''ll get rid of Gunny, or he''ll step down. We''ll get in a manager with experience, preferably Curbs, I wanted Keano until appointed with the Scum. The board will put in some dosh, no matter what you lot say. Croft will go though :(.[/quote]

Most deluded budgie ever? You haven''t got a penny mate, you are totally broke, skint, nothing, niche, nadda, understand?You have no chance of getting curbs he is well out of your reach, only ambitious clubs who are filthy rich can afford top managers, You got what your bank account could strtch to, BRYAN FOOKIN GUNN!! HA HA

Keane won''t beat you next season because you won''t be playing us, you are as good as down my friend, Jon Stead & kevin Lisbie made sure of that!!

[/quote]Sunderland must spent close to £100 million under Keane and he was struggling to keep them out of the relegation zone when he quit. Not really top manager material is it?We may well get relegated this season and who knows you could even get promoted next, but that doesn''t change the fact that you live in a chav infested, third world, backwards,  shit hole of a town. Whatever happens on the football pitch you are and will always be a loser so why don''t you f*ck off!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="billabasblue"]

[/quote]Sunderland must spent close to £100 million under Keane and he was struggling to keep them out of the relegation zone when he quit. Not really top manager material is it?We may well get relegated this season and who knows you could even get promoted next, but that doesn''t change the fact that you live in a chav infested, third world, backwards,  sh*t hole of a town. Whatever happens on the football pitch you are and will always be a loser so why don''t you f*ck off!

[/quote]

Wake up smell the coffee.

Whats the point in having your heart broken ! Accept we are dead and gone and then be pleasently surprised if we stay up. Then recognise that unless thier is some MAJOR surgery over the summer we will be in the same situation next season

[quote user="billabasblue"]

[/quote]

Thats not true, we''re not broke by any means, we''re limited but not skint.

I''d much rather have Bryann Gunn than Roy Keane, 100 million and left them sitting in the Premiership relegation zone... your more than welcome to him.

Shame Lisibie had to handball it and con the ref aswell as Stead being a mile offside to beat us.. and we''ve got a great chance of staying up, we''ll see you next season and probably the season after that too.

Until then... kindly f**k off :]