Sign in to follow this  
JohnoBono

GOING NO-WHERE

Don''t shoot me down too much for this one. For those of you who remember I have been right in the past.

I have heard from someone very reliable that Delia is staying with us next season. She has no plans to abidate. She is open to new investment(s). Would like someone else to come on board to work alongside her and Micheal for the betterment of the club. At the moment she is seeing Norwich City as a job uncompleted. She is very hurt by the position and plight of Norwich City, and takes it very personally, she really feels for the fans. So all this stuff about getting rid of Delia is very wide of the mark. 

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Don''t shoot me down too much for this one. For those of you who remember I have been right in the past.

I have heard from someone very reliable that Delia is staying with us next season. She has no plans to abidate. She is open to new investment(s). Would like someone else to come on board to work alongside her and Micheal for the betterment of the club. At the moment she is seeing Norwich City as a job uncompleted. She is very hurt by the position and plight of Norwich City, and takes it very personally, she really feels for the fans. So all this stuff about getting rid of Delia is very wide of the mark. 

[/quote]im not gonna shoot you down as you are right...but....stating the bloody obvious a bit.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

uncompleted (sic) because she hasn''t quite managed the complete demolition of Norwich City yet. But give her a little more time...

Nothing there we hadn''t already guessed IMO, i think at the moment someone coming in and working with Delia and the current board is the most likely soloution becuase i simply don''t see who''d be able or willing to buy her our.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

It doesn''t surprise me that she intends on staying, but if a person came in with a credible offer to buy the club then im sure she would sell up, similarly if a major investor wanted to buy new shares im sure that they would allowed to do so. After all the club has said that at no point during Delia and MWJ''s time at the club have they refused investment into the club...

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]Next from JohnoBono - breaking news on the Pope''s religious beliefs and the inside scoop on where bears are taking a dump these days.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

If Delia really wants new investment in the club, she has to get real about the £30 minimum per ordinary share. This £30 per ordinary share is based on the book value of the net assets. However in the real world asset values have dropped off a cliff.........

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

[/quote]

God help us, if that woman is here for much longer we''ll end up in the conference. If she is hurt by the position and plight of Norwich City she should multiply it by ten to know how I feel. What a bad way to start a weekend knowing that she is still likely to be here next season.