Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shirt

To those who want a board out protest IF we loose on Monday

If we win will you want the board out less? Surely there is more impact in a protest after a win... I say go for it no matter what the result.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

The only protest they will understand is going to the ticket office and cancelling your season tickets.

[/quote]

Exactly cherub!

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]If we win will you want the board out less? Surely there is more impact in a protest after a win... I say go for it no matter what the result.[/quote]If you''re so keen to organise a protest, why not start up a website, publish your name and start doing something, or else people might think you''re a binner on a wind up or a 5 year old who''s learnt how to post a message (sadly not spell though)

I''m not trying to start a protest- but I do think that anyone who only want''s the board out when we lose but is happy when we win is missing the point of changing the board. Individual games should not influence the feeling towards a general slide and stagnation which is what a major overhaul at boardroom level would hopefully turn around.Buy a player for a quick fix, change the team, even the manager if the first two don''t work- but protesting against the board dependent on how a single result turns out seems wrong to me.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]I''m not trying to start a protest- but I do think that anyone who only want''s the board out when we lose but is happy when we win is missing the point of changing the board. Individual games should not influence the feeling towards a general slide and stagnation which is what a major overhaul at boardroom level would hopefully turn around.
Buy a player for a quick fix, change the team, even the manager if the first two don''t work- but protesting against the board dependent on how a single result turns out seems wrong to me.
[/quote]

So then why post this thread?

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]I''m not trying to start a protest- but I do think that anyone who only want''s the board out when we lose but is happy when we win is missing the point of changing the board. Individual games should not influence the feeling towards a general slide and stagnation which is what a major overhaul at boardroom level would hopefully turn around.Buy a player for a quick fix, change the team, even the manager if the first two don''t work- but protesting against the board dependent on how a single result turns out seems wrong to me. [/quote]Well, I would agree that fans are certainly fickle. However are you claiming you don''t want a protest? All I''m saying is there''s always plenty of people here calling for protests and yet strangely so few are ever prepared to actually organise one in the real world.

[quote]

So then why post this thread?

[/quote]I wouldn''t be against a protest but the point of this thread is to say to those who are asking for one IF WE LOSE that I think a protest against the board should not be swayed by one result. That is true for either side of the fence... if you support the board now that should not change over 90mins on Monday any more than it should for those who want the board out going into that match.I personally think that members of our board need replacing. That will not be swayed by anything that happens on the pitch. My feelings are to do with dealings away from the performance on the pitch. These are the things the board of NCFC are failing with at the moment and the performance on the playing side is an indirect result of this.My feelings are, however, not important to my point, which is that a change a boardroom level has to be about more than a team winning or losing, about more than one season even. If anything I think there are supporters out there who want the same as me- but probably for the wrong reasons and as such should think long and hard about protesting against this board.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

The only protest they will understand is going to the ticket office and cancelling your season tickets.

[/quote]

You and the other dozen or so posters from the Pinkun site should feel perfectly welcome to cancel your season tickets. You won''t be missed.

Bye!

[quote user="?"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

You and the other dozen or so posters from the Pinkun site should feel perfectly welcome to cancel your season tickets. You won''t be missed.

Bye!

[/quote/] Nor will Delia and the rest of her mob when they finally push off.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="?"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

Bye!

[/quote/] Nor will Delia and the rest of her mob when they finally push off.
[/quote]

lol touche

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]If we win will you want the board out less? Surely there is more impact in a protest after a win... I say go for it no matter what the result.
[/quote]What is the point of a protest to remove the board if no one is there with a offer to buy the club,