Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

A quick gossip...

Hey you guys!Well, I''m back... miss me? Nope, fair enough.I was in Wales for the week without much access to the news or internet and can''t be bothered getting myself up to date with all the latest gossip so can anyone update me?  What does the Budget have in store for us?  Why is Roy Keane such a cnut?  And have Wiz and CT finally merged into one gestalt entity?Inform or entertain, your choice! [:)]Go....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Hey you guys!

Well, I''m back... miss me? Nope, fair enough.

I was in Wales for the week without much access to the news or internet and can''t be bothered getting myself up to date with all the latest gossip so can anyone update me?  What does the Budget have in store for us?  Why is Roy Keane such a cnut?  And have Wiz and CT finally merged into one gestalt entity?

Inform or entertain, your choice! [:)]

Go....
[/quote]the budget just steals money from the working yet again...beer..fags..etc etc....R K is now and will always be a kunt...and CT and WIZ tied the knot last week[Y]

Well,we beat the scum, and everyone has been in a brilliant mood all week,no bitching,sniping or pointless arguments!!!

[quote user="Herman "]Well,we beat the scum, and everyone has been in a brilliant mood all week,no bitching,sniping or pointless arguments!!![/quote]Cruel Herman, very cruel indeed.... [;)]

Nice try Herman, but I was unfortunately aware of the results... the one channel we did have on in the bar most nights was SSN.... other than that I''m completely oblivious to what''s happened in the world since Saturday morning.... I''d like to say I''m joking, but I really was completely out of touch! Oh, except for hearing that Stephen Hawking is on his last legs...... [:S]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Nice try Herman, but I was unfortunately aware of the results... the one channel we did have on in the bar most nights was SSN.... other than that I''m completely oblivious to what''s happened in the world since Saturday morning.... I''d like to say I''m joking, but I really was completely out of touch! Oh, except for hearing that Stephen Hawking is on his last legs...... [:S]
[/quote]

You''d be lucky not to get sued for a joke that appalling. Hawking has a great attorney named Ally McWheel who''d take the case.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Herman "]Well,we beat the scum, and everyone has been in a brilliant mood all week,no bitching,sniping or pointless arguments!!![/quote]

Cruel Herman, very cruel indeed.... [;)]
[/quote]

Sorry John,has been a bad week though!! I think EM was probably better off staying in Wales for another couple of weeks!!

[quote user="CT "]STFU ctid [:)]

Just because I have the same views as Wiz doesnt mean you need to take the mickey- or are you point scoring like usual?

[/quote]lol..just jesting CT [:D] and hey a few brownie points never hurt..lol

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Herman "]Well,we beat the scum, and everyone has been in a brilliant mood all week,no bitching,sniping or pointless arguments!!![/quote]Cruel Herman, very cruel indeed.... [;)][/quote]

Sorry John,has been a bad week though!! I think EM was probably better off staying in Wales for another couple of weeks!!

[/quote]Amen to that! I think we all would of been better off venturing away from all things Norwich if i''m honest... (though preferably not to Wales [;)])