Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Is the grass greener ?

Whilst sportingly, (yuk), accepting the jovial taunts of  "Joker" on this board other Ipswich persons whom I am "lucky" enough to be associated with in my daily routine I wonder :-

With roughly two thirds of the seasons is it better :-

(1) to be 2nd. in the fizzy league  with fear of not fulfilling the promotion that this position  promises?

OR

(2) to be 2nd. bottom of The Premier but with optomistic hopes reaching survival 17th. place ? IMHO

HMMMMMMM !

Got to be the second choice has''nt it.  Especially as I firmly believe we will escape the lower reaches of this division shortly.  At least there are other clubs near us whom we can easily be expected to leap frog in the coming weeks.  Which I firmly believe we will do without tempting fate by predicting results.

[quote]Jim, much as I love your posts, have you been at the stella?? I would rather put my testicles in a mangle than swop places with them.[/quote]

Super Shaun, love your posts too, don''t like Stella though, I am a real ale drinker.

I wasn''t suggesting swopping places with them ! Heaven forbid !

All I was doing was comparing their present situation and ours. The smilies representing my views.

Anyway keep away from that mangle mate, could bring tears to your eyes !