Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

What is the fascination with the f**king scummers?

They''re dirty, filthy binmen… just leave it at that and concentrate on your own team FFS.It matters not one jot what they do down the road… it never has and never will.Driving me bloody crazy tonight reading Keane This and Ipshat That… you could be forgiven for thinking we happen to have a shite or bust few days ahead of us.If you''re that interested in the Mo'' Fos (in the real true sense of the word!), get your ar*e down to Hookersville and buy one of the 23,000 season tickets they have up for sale.Stop with the mournful eye cast south… please![:@]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]They''re dirty, filthy binmen… just leave it at that and concentrate on your own team FFS.It matters not one jot what they do down the road… it never has and never will.Driving me bloody crazy tonight reading Keane This and Ipshat That… you could be forgiven for thinking we happen to have a shite or bust few days ahead of us.If you''re that interested in the Mo'' Fos (in the real true sense of the word!), get your ar*e down to Hookersville and buy one of the 23,000 season tickets they have up for sale.Stop with the mournful eye cast south… please![:@]

[/quote]Totally agree with the sentiment, but maybe Hookersville is a shade too far...

KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO KEANO

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]They''re dirty, filthy binmen… just leave it at that and concentrate on your own team FFS.
It matters not one jot what they do down the road… it never has and never will.

Driving me bloody crazy tonight reading Keane This and Ipshat That… you could be forgiven for thinking we happen to have a shite or bust few days ahead of us.
If you''re that interested in the Mo'' Fos (in the real true sense of the word!), get your ar*e down to Hookersville and buy one of the 23,000 season tickets they have up for sale.

Stop with the mournful eye cast south… please!

[:@]

[/quote]

Well said Andy, its not that big of a deal, and we have our own problems to be worrying about and be focused on!

OTBC

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Driving me bloody crazy tonight reading Keane This and Ipshat That…[:@]

[/quote]Wow.... you must be really gutted Keanes gone there.... seems to have really upset you.... sad people get that wound upDONT READ IT

We''re not a little island of football in a world of its own.  Everyone''s talking about Ipswich, not just us.  We can try and ignore it I suppose but if we stick our heads any deeper in the sand we''re gonna suffocate. 

This is a real story.  They''ve taken a gamble which may or may not come off.  Needless to say I hope it doesn''t, but even so I doubt if they''ll end up any worse off than we are.  It throws our club''s "let''s not try in case we don''t succeed" mentality into even sharper relief.

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Driving me bloody crazy tonight reading Keane This and Ipshat That…[:@]

[/quote]Wow.... you must be really gutted Keanes gone there.... seems to have really upset you.... sad people get that wound upDONT READ IT [/quote]Considering 50% of the first page of the forum contains the words Keane or Binners in the title I would say its impossible not to read it… and what a childish comment to make about being upset, I thought you were more intelligent than that!

Agree with the previous poster.  Ipswich''s new found ambition and ruthless streak sits uncomfortably next to our flaccid, "nice" little club.  You can''t ignore it - they are on the up, we are in the worst state for 50 years.Though I heard a binner on Look East complaining the club might not be a "nice family club" with Keane in charge. Sounds like he''d be more at home in the City Stand.

[quote user="canary cherub"]

We''re not a little island of football in a world of its own.  Everyone''s talking about Ipswich, not just us.  We can try and ignore it I suppose but if we stick our heads any deeper in the sand we''re gonna suffocate. 

This is a real story.  They''ve taken a gamble which may or may not come off.  Needless to say I hope it doesn''t, but even so I doubt if they''ll end up any worse off than we are.  It throws our club''s "let''s not try in case we don''t succeed" mentality into even sharper relief.

[/quote]

Its football''s and the medias'' fault that it is everywhere. Once a very good player that was in a very good team… but thats the end of the story!

Over-inflated ego, zero personality, mediocre stats as a manager. No big deal.

Shame the media still refers to them as a lovely family club with great fans yada, yada, yada… talk about burying your head in the sand, there''s a good example there for you. Fu*k the poor sods that lost their livelihood because of the Binners'' recklessness, all nicely swept under the carpet!

We should forget about every other team in every other league and concentrate on getting our own sh*t together. Its all well and good spouting off on here, but if you don''t like our "let''s not try in case we don''t succeed" mentality then get off your a*se and change it! 

And don''t say how when there''s no-one to buy in. Change doesn''t have to start with new owners!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="canary cherub"]

[/quote]

Its football''s and the medias'' fault that it is everywhere. Once a very good player that was in a very good team… but thats the end of the story!

Over-inflated ego, zero personality, mediocre stats as a manager. No big deal.

Shame the media still refers to them as a lovely family club with great fans yada, yada, yada… talk about burying your head in the sand, there''s a good example there for you. Fu*k the poor sods that lost their livelihood because of the Binners'' recklessness, all nicely swept under the carpet!

We should forget about every other team in every other league and concentrate on getting our own sh*t together. Its all well and good spouting off on here, but if you don''t like our "let''s not try in case we don''t succeed" mentality then get off your a*se and change it! 

And don''t say how when there''s no-one to buy in. Change doesn''t have to start with new owners!

[/quote]

I cancelled my season ticket at the end of 2005/6.  Had more than a handful of others followed suit this would all be over by now.

I wouldn''t dream of saying there''s no one to buy in because is just isn''t true.

I expected the inevitable Roy Keane threads, but am surprised that seems to be the topic of conversation, despite Southamptons relegation which impacts directly on us.

Undoubtably the most truthful and needed thread on the forum the past couple days.

My hat is off to the OP

I agree that the Keane story is big news but we must have nearly 20 threads about it now which is a bit overkill.

How many threads are their about our game on Monday??

Our local rivals have shown more ambition in appointing a new manager than we have in seasons.Its not a fasination with the scummersIts a total rage , fury , disgust and utter contempt for our board for not showing a ambition within the same ball park.We are meant to be challenging for promotion under Delia and Mike Walker, not sitting here on the verge of League One football.Some of you guys need to stop sitting in your pathetic bubbles and wake the hell up.

Well ok then I will talk about NCFC.I for one will be traveling to Exeter next season as my mate is a Grecians fan. I went to the play off final last season and watched sunday a bad sunday league performance at Wembley to see the Grecians join the football league.I will probably punch my smug mate out when Exeter beat Norwich 3-2, as he will be loving every minute of it as the condition of me going to Wembley to watch the Grecians was for him to come to Wembley and watch Norwich in the play offs.Wow dont i feel like a spoon

I just did talk about NCFC.I ask the question ...WHY so many of you just decide to roll over like a lap dog and accept this utter joke forced on our club ?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I just did talk about NCFC.

I ask the question ...

WHY so many of you just decide to roll over like a lap dog and accept this utter joke forced on our club ?
[/quote]

Ok what do you propose Nexus? Seriously now? are you organising something?

Hang on let me open my bank balance and buy the club.... I would rather bi*ch and moan than sit here and say " OTBC 6 points me ol boiiiiiiiiiiii "I would gladly be involved in any legal action vs the board I live down south but if something was actually going to happen like a Q&A with the board or someway of us being able to get our feelings heard then yes i would do all i could to politely say "SORT IT OUT WE ARE A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM WITH BLUE SQUARE ASPIRATIONS"

Barnsley and Forest have been showing balls recently and we are scared of the Binmen.The ScumIp*hit town, i always msg my dad when going through saying "Yuck im in Ip*hit" It makes me furious to think that they will over achive us, WE are the pride of Anglia not those second rate Alan Brazil pin up boys.I am deeply gutted , upset and angry.And what makes it worse is idiots who seem to not give a damn or keep false confidence when they should be getting on thier horses and kicking off.Irish, we both support the same club but it would seem i want a UEFA cup place and you would settle with  a 1-0 win over Crewe.Sorry mate but this issue has and will split our fan base 50-50

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hang on let me open my bank balance and buy the club....

I would rather bi*ch and moan than sit here and say " OTBC 6 points me ol boiiiiiiiiiiii "

I would gladly be involved in any legal action vs the board I live down south but if something was actually going to happen like a Q&A with the board or someway of us being able to get our feelings heard then yes i would do all i could to politely say
"SORT IT OUT WE ARE A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM WITH BLUE SQUARE ASPIRATIONS"

[/quote]

I think a lot of people might agree with you, but it doesnt like anyone is doing that does it? by the way who is the quote from?

[quote user="Irish canary"]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]They''re dirty, filthy binmen… just leave it at that and concentrate on your own team FFS.
It matters not one jot what they do down the road… it never has and never will.

Driving me bloody crazy tonight reading Keane This and Ipshat That… you could be forgiven for thinking we happen to have a shite or bust few days ahead of us.
If you''re that interested in the Mo'' Fos (in the real true sense of the word!), get your ar*e down to Hookersville and buy one of the 23,000 season tickets they have up for sale.

Stop with the mournful eye cast south… please!

[:@]

[/quote]

But..........this makes our problems seem so much worse! They are showing serious ambition while us on he otherhand..........

Its just depressing!

Well said Andy, its not that big of a deal, and we have our own problems to be worrying about and be focused on!

OTBC

[/quote]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Barnsley and Forest have been showing balls recently and we are scared of the Binmen.
The Scum
Ip*hit town, i always msg my dad when going through saying "Yuck im in Ip*hit"
It makes me furious to think that they will over achive us, WE are the pride of Anglia not those second rate Alan Brazil pin up boys.

I am deeply gutted , upset and angry.
And what makes it worse is idiots who seem to not give a damn or keep false confidence when they should be getting on thier horses and kicking off.

Irish, we both support the same club but it would seem i want a UEFA cup place and you would settle with  a 1-0 win over Crewe.
Sorry mate but this issue has and will split our fan base 50-50
[/quote]

What makes you think I would settle for playing Crewe, my problem with your original statement is, Im sick of everyone talking about the scum all bloody day on this message board when our own club is a shambles, Who in there right mind does not want some glory days back?!!! I will give you one thing I am an optimist when it comes to the games, more fool me! But do you think i or most fans on here are happy with the situation I doubt it, Id say a good chunk of those at Carrow road every week (like the ones who chanted for Delia after the game) are the problem, but I doubt any of those are on here, Id say they dont give the club a second thought come the end of match day its more about "a day out in the nice family club" for them, so dont brandish me in some category, im just as angry on certain issues.

I also believe in certain situations its more important to back the team!

I find it hard backing the team when they appear spineless.I for one will tune into Radio Norfolk with hope in my heart and listen to every minute of it hoping and praying for a miracle.Yeh i agree talking about the Binners is bad..BUTI feel like im on my knees crawling to my feet and the apointment of a top rate manager at my rivals is the kick to the teeth that sends me back into the fetal position.Its gutting its infuriating and i am venting so sure, i appologise.But the appology should be the resignation of the board and NCFC being put on the market.I have and I still am in favor of Gunn as our boss, i feel he should be the boss next season. He deserves it without a doubt. My respect for Bryan Gunn will not diminish as the bloke effectively put his balls on the chopping board.It just hurts that the binmen land the hottest free managerial agent in the game while we have had to suffer Grant and Rodent. This situation should NOT be happening, we should either have a top notch manager or Gunn should have been given the reigns when Worthy was fired.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I find it hard backing the team when they appear spineless.
I for one will tune into Radio Norfolk with hope in my heart and listen to every minute of it hoping and praying for a miracle.

Yeh i agree talking about the Binners is bad..
BUT
I feel like im on my knees crawling to my feet and the apointment of a top rate manager at my rivals is the kick to the teeth that sends me back into the fetal position.

Its gutting its infuriating and i am venting so sure, i appologise.
But the appology should be the resignation of the board and NCFC being put on the market.

I have and I still am in favor of Gunn as our boss, i feel he should be the boss next season. He deserves it without a doubt. My respect for Bryan Gunn will not diminish as the bloke effectively put his balls on the chopping board.
It just hurts that the binmen land the hottest free managerial agent in the game while we have had to suffer Grant and Rodent.
This situation should NOT be happening, we should either have a top notch manager or Gunn should have been given the reigns when Worthy was fired.
[/quote]

[Y] Fair enough Nexus!

We are all just as furious i guess mate :(Some ( like me ) just need to vent it more than others ! and yeh im sorry for that, its times like this that really prove to you how much you love your team !