Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Newcastle based fans

seeing as the bloke from Shef did it, anyone watching it in Newcastle on Monday? been having many a good chat with the locals about how rubbish footy is. I kinda see us as the Newcastle of the Championship. Works in so many ways, Shit team, dodgy loans who have barely played, Club legend card played in desparation, undarachieving, 1 club city, dodgy refs, loads of fans filling the stadium still, i could go on!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]seeing as the bloke from Shef did it, anyone watching it in Newcastle on Monday? been having many a good chat with the locals about how rubbish footy is. I kinda see us as the Newcastle of the Championship. Works in so many ways, Shit team, dodgy loans who have barely played, Club legend card played in desparation, undarachieving, 1 club city, dodgy refs, loads of fans filling the stadium still, i could go on!
[/quote]

I''m a Geordie!, I won''t be watching in a pub, will probably try and find a stream on the net or at the worst listen on the wireless.

[quote user="glove1"]i will be at carrow road but some potential good news for you guys in the north east - norwich airport are in talks to start flights to newcastle airport. in the edp a couple of days ago.[/quote]

Thanks for that, hadn''t seen that.